Crowd full of Steampunks

QUOTE (ThinkingBig @ May 26 2012, 02:23 PM)
QUOTE (KevinDallas @ May 26 2012, 12:57 PM)
Imagine if the crowd was all dressed in Steampunk clothes.  Check out this website:

http://www.steampunkemporium.com/steam.php

I'm ordering boots and an aviator helmet.

Goggles and pith-helmet for me!

653.gif

Everyone should dress as a character from Firefly. tongue.gif

Would this fit in with the Trekkie Spock ears nerd vibe? tongue.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ May 26 2012, 06:38 PM)
Maybe the band already has there clothing picked out for the tour. confused13.gif

Neil comes on stage with the.. Professor Babcock Man of Science outfit. biggrin.gif 2.gif

I suspect Ged will be wearing a T-Shirt, Chuck Taylors and his round-lens shades and Neil will have his kufi. Alex is always the wildcard.

In any case, I have a suspicious feeling that they aren't too eager to relive the "kimono era" with elaborate costumes.

QUOTE (ioc @ May 27 2012, 06:56 AM)
QUOTE (troutman @ May 26 2012, 06:38 PM)
Maybe the band already has there clothing picked out for the tour. confused13.gif

Neil comes on stage with the.. Professor Babcock Man of Science outfit. biggrin.gif  2.gif

I suspect Ged will be wearing a T-Shirt, Chuck Taylors and his round-lens shades and Neil will have his kufi. Alex is always the wildcard.

In any case, I have a suspicious feeling that they aren't too eager to relive the "kimono era" with elaborate costumes.

I was being sarcastic. biggrin.gif

I have a Victorian witch dress that I bought in the mid ninties. I wear it occassionaly on Halloween or New Years. Never thought that wearing it to a Rush concert would be an option. However being that my concert is in early September, with the three layers of rayon, I'd probably get pretty steamed up!!! Although, it might catch the guys attention.