Too Many Recent Tours...

shabadoo25

There touring as much because they feel and are performing at a quality level still, and aware age will rapidly becoming a factor to stop in the near future. I don't care how much they have toured as long as Rush can play beyond exceptional like they have been... I'm happy!!! 1022.gif 653.gif yes.gif

They used to tour every year and sometimes did mini warm up tours. This is not out of the ordinary. Then again, I'm used to the good old Dead tours.

On the last tour they played Florida 3 times, which I thought was stupid.

They played Tampa, then closed the first leg of the US TM in West Palm Beach Oct 2010. they did a quick europe leg and and then opened the 2nd US leg in Ft Lauderdale less than 6 months after the West Palm date.

It'll be almost two years since they've been in central FL though, but I'm surprised that this date did not sell out or even get close.

Of course if I was RUSH and making a couple hundred $K in one night, I would tour as much as the market would allow

QUOTE (softfilter @ May 27 2012, 05:17 PM)
There touring as much because they feel and are performing at a quality level still, and aware age will rapidly becoming a factor to stop in the near future. I don't care how much they have toured as long as Rush can play beyond exceptional like they have been... I'm happy!!! 1022.gif  653.gif  yes.gif

goodpost.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (beherit @ May 26 2012, 12:11 AM)
Obviously a band with such fanatic fans as Rush could suffer in ticket sales because of touring too much....in fact, constant touring definitely didn't work for bands like the Grateful Dead, Phish, etc. In fact, I wish Rush would stop touring!

You dont have to go! Save the tickets for someone who wants them.

I go Know matter how broke i am. Never get tired of seeing them No matter what!

2.gif

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ May 30 2012, 12:05 PM)
QUOTE (beherit @ May 25 2012, 11:11 PM)
In fact, I wish Rush would stop touring!

fing.gif no.gif no.gif no.gif no.gif doh.gif dazed025.gif dazed025.gif dazed025.gif 062802puke_prv.gif pokey.gif wtf.gif

that would suck. why in the hell would you want that?

jesus H christ...

now i've heard it all.

goodpost.gif

2.gif