Front 15 rows

Gilbertk

15th row is a "far cry" from the first 3 or 4 rows, but its still very cool.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (metaldad @ May 22 2012, 02:52 PM)
QUOTE (FOH Lights @ May 21 2012, 03:49 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ May 21 2012, 03:21 PM)
QUOTE (danielmclark @ May 21 2012, 03:20 PM)
QUOTE (Gilbertk @ May 21 2012, 01:53 PM)
Thanks guys! I'm really excited for this now!

But my girlfriend is about 5 and a half feet tall.. will her whole experience be ruined?

She can stand on the seat and be the same height as everyone else biggrin.gif

Until the asshole that makes $5.50 an hr tells her to get down

Awe, that's not really fair. Regardless of what the guy makes, he has a job to do and keeping people from standing on chairs, falling off and then suing the venue, the promoter, the band AND the manufacturer of the chair ... is his job.

How about "Dime store security guard" Is that better ?

I won't even rate the asshole at the St. Paul venue (Xcel Energy Center) as a "dime-store". He wasn't worth a dime.

I was TWO rows off of the floor, aisle seat, facing the stage. It was intermission, and I had to pee, so I stepped down onto the floor and went 'round the corner to the near-empty men's room. On the way back, the creep hasseled me about using the "wrong bathroom", and that I was to use the proper one....about 25 rows above me, way far away. wtf.gif wtf.gif wtf.gif

I just stared at him for three full seconds, turned away and said, "Oh Jesus f***ing Christ...." What a douchebag.... bitchslap.gif

QUOTE (Tick @ May 22 2012, 03:33 PM)
15th row is a "far cry" from the first 3 or 4 rows

...just not in price. user posted image

GuP tour I had 10th row center and they were crazy! Vapor Trails tour I had like 5th-7th and they were way off the charts! As far as I'm concerned...anything within 25 rows is usually pretty cool...

This tour I have some cool balcony/club seats in Philly....front half of the hall first row. I think those will give a cool perpspective!

MY HUSBAND & I WENT TO 5 SHOWS TM TOUR.

RUSH HAS ALWAYS BEEN OUR BAND.THE GORGE

N GEORGE WASHINGTON WAS THE BEST SHOW

FOR ME,THE GUYS NEW I WOULD BE THEIR.

WE ALWAYS SING EVERY SONG,DANCE,AND HAV

THE BEST TIME EVER.TO ME IT WAS TRULY A BLESSING. THANKS TO EVERYONE

WHO MADE IT POSSIBLE(THE TOUR)IT'S NOT

IT IS NOT EASY TO GET VISUALLY IMPAIRED TICS!!!!!!

THEY DO NOT SAVE TICS FOR VISUALLY IMPAIRED

BOX OFFICES ARE SO RUDE WHEN THEY FIND OUT UR

NEEDING THOSE TYPE TICS.

ALL IN ALL IT WILL BE BY FAR ONE OF THE GREATEST THINGS U EVERY EXPERIENCE!!!!

HAV A BLAST THAT'S WHAT I'LL BE DOING!!!!JUST NOT WHERE ADA LAWS SAY R THE LAWS AN

THEY BREAK THEM!!!! CAN'T WAIT

QUOTE (Gilbertk @ May 21 2012, 02:53 PM)
Thanks guys! I'm really excited for this now!

But my girlfriend is about 5 and a half feet tall.. will her whole experience be ruined?

Tell your girlfriend to get a pair of Dansko shoes. It will be fall so she can wear them with jeans. They are very comfy and make you almost two inches taller. I have a pair I wear to almost all my concerts, I'm about 5'6" and always get floor seats. they are a little pricey, but worth every penny.

I don't really enjoy the show unless I am close to the stage. Some people don't mind if they are 150 feet away, but that bugs the crap out of me.

This upcoming tour I spent the extra $ and I am 5th row on Geddy's side. For $170 I think it's pricey, but worth it. 1022.gif

As the many posts attest, front rows are amazing! I got Row 1 off a radio promorion for S&A and spent the show right in front of Geddy. Singing the words with Ged with full eye-contact is a real thrill. common001.gif

Like many others, it spoiled me...and I now prefer lawn to mediocre seats. Not willing to shell out the cash for prime seats. If I win them, fine, but I rather give the dough to my kids...or charity. smile.gif

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ May 21 2012, 07:27 PM)
I have a shot at getting 2nd or 3rd row, but the ticket is on the far end of the section....like seat 3 or 5. Is that too far away, or is it still a great show? confused13.gif

Depends on the venue. At the Gorge, extreme side seats blow, IMO.

QUOTE (goose @ May 26 2012, 12:40 PM)
I have a shot at getting 2nd or 3rd row, but the ticket is on the far end of the section....like seat 3 or 5.  Is that too far away, or is it still a great show?    confused13.gif

yes.gif I had row 9 WAY to the left (Al's side) at last year's show and it sucked. My brother and I moved to the far back aisle that runs along the rear of the bottom level seating section and stood and watched the 2nd half of the show so we could see the whole band and the video screen. Fortunately, the ushers at The Gorge were very, very cool and let us stand back there, as out of the way as we could get. Another reason the Gorge is the best venue in the world.

QUOTE (goose @ May 26 2012, 02:40 PM)
I have a shot at getting 2nd or 3rd row, but the ticket is on the far end of the section....like seat 3 or 5.  Is that too far away, or is it still a great show?    confused13.gif

Can anyone comment on the extreme side of the floor for an arena show? Specifically the ACC. I got 5th row on the far right. This will be my first time being that close. I don't really care about being at a bad angle, as long as I can see the majority of what is happening on the stage.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 7 2012, 04:00 PM)
QUOTE (SLICKMONO @ Jun 7 2012, 02:17 PM)
Watch out for the mosh pit!

Rush mosh pits always end up with broken hips, people losing their glasses and the occasional toupee going missing.

(Cuz we're all old, you see tongue.gif)

Well you guys better secure your toupees and glasses because with the way CA is sounding, I'm gonna want to start a pit smile.gif OUT OF MY WAY, OLD PEOPLE!!

Not sure how much the band would appreciate that though

But... what if Alex or Ged jumped off the stage and started to crowdsurf? Hey, there's a first for everything!

trink38.gif

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ Jun 7 2012, 07:52 PM)
QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 7 2012, 04:00 PM)
QUOTE (SLICKMONO @ Jun 7 2012, 02:17 PM)
Watch out for the mosh pit!

Rush mosh pits always end up with broken hips, people losing their glasses and the occasional toupee going missing.

(Cuz we're all old, you see tongue.gif)

Well you guys better secure your toupees and glasses because with the way CA is sounding, I'm gonna want to start a pit smile.gif OUT OF MY WAY, OLD PEOPLE!!

Not sure how much the band would appreciate that though

But... what if Alex or Ged jumped off the stage and started to crowdsurf? Hey, there's a first for everything!

trink38.gif

That'd be real cool! Last concert bodysurfer I saw

was Billy Joel at MSG back in the 80's.......outta da

way!; the pit sounds good to me!

It's not that great.

QUOTE (ShlappinDahBass @ Jun 9 2012, 12:11 PM)
QUOTE (Kelly D @ Jun 9 2012, 10:51 AM)
It's not that great.

Sais the person who has 2 pictures of her in front row...So I'm hoping Sarcasm? lol biggrin.gif

DRIPPING.

tongue.gif