I'm gonna have such a hard time comeing here...

Itty12

I was lucky enough to be able to see the very first Time Machine show. Unfortunately that isn't the case for this tour. One thing I have noticed is people take their tour photos and slap them right onto their signatures and/or avatars (see? I'm guilty of it as well). The only problem with that is it spoils the entire experience for people. I like the enjoyment you get when you go into a venue not knowing what to expect. Everything 100% fresh, with nothing to go on but imagination and expectation. The thrill you get when a song you never expected them to play (for me that was Presto. Didn't know I was going to see that song off my favorite album being played for the first time). All of that will be ruined for me when people put the CA tour photos into their signatures. That is why I don't think I could be able to come here for the 3 months it will be before I finally get to see it. Now I know people are supposed to put

in their topic titles but when people who post in all forums constantly and update their signatures constantly, it makes it impossible to not spoil anything. Not ranting about those people directly, it just gets out of hand and I cannot endure losing all that excitement I had back in 2010 in New Mexico. So when September rolls around, you wont be seeing me for awhile...

QUOTE (Itty12 @ May 19 2012, 09:53 PM)
I was lucky enough to be able to see the very first Time Machine show. Unfortunately that isn't the case for this tour. One thing I have noticed is people take their tour photos and slap them right onto their signatures and/or avatars (see? I'm guilty of it as well). The only problem with that is it spoils the entire experience for people. I like the enjoyment you get when you go into a venue not knowing what to expect. Everything 100% fresh, with nothing to go on but imagination and expectation. The thrill you get when a song you never expected them to play (for me that was Presto. Didn't know I was going to see that song off my favorite album being played for the first time). All of that will be ruined for me when people put the CA tour photos into their signatures. That is why I don't think I could be able to come here for the 3 months it will be before I finally get to see it. Now I know people are supposed to put
in their topic titles but when people who post in all forums constantly and update their signatures constantly, it makes it impossible to not spoil anything. Not ranting about those people directly, it just gets out of hand and I cannot endure losing all that excitement I had back in 2010 in New Mexico. So when September rolls around, you wont be seeing me for awhile...

So, just disable sigs in your control panel.

QUOTE (metallithrax @ May 19 2012, 04:15 PM)
QUOTE (Itty12 @ May 19 2012, 09:53 PM)

So, just disable sigs in your control panel.

facepalm.gif

Wow I shoulda known I could do that...