This site is...

MMCXII

...at least for me anyway.

I tried to respond to the 21:12 thread mainly just to welcome mr clefme to our little home on the net here but his harmless thread got locked because of you morons...

Why was he involved in the bullshit from the other thread?

I come here less and less because of this... Why would I want to read pages of children bickering when I could be listening to music or something??

Peace out..

Oh.. Better close this thread now.. It's bound to go downhill quick too.. eh.gif

Edited by MMCXII

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're concerned about a thread being a waste of time, so you started a thread that's a waste of time?

You musta been cool10.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ May 15 2012, 08:22 PM)
To be fair...it's going to go downhill...but it's going to be because you ended up opening a new thread regarding those other threads that 73 already asked us NOT to do.

But hey... popcorn.gif

close it now then. I didn't read the other thread...

QUOTE (CrossedSignals @ May 15 2012, 08:25 PM)
You're concerned about a thread being a waste of time, so you started a thread that's a waste of time?

You musta been cool10.gif

no but I'm rolling one soon here I think..

I can pick out the young ones on this site so easily...

ya maybe shut 'er down.. bad idea.. wacko.gif

QUOTE (MMCXII @ May 15 2012, 10:32 PM)
QUOTE (CrossedSignals @ May 15 2012, 08:25 PM)

You musta been  cool10.gif

no but I'm rolling one soon here I think..

I can pick out the young ones on this site so easily...

ya maybe shut 'er down.. bad idea.. wacko.gif

Young, wild, and free.... that's me! bekloppt.gif

As I stated in my closing post in that thread, and as others have stated, no blame is being placed on clefme. I feel bad for him, actually. The timing for his thread was unfortunate coming on the heels of the closed 911 thread, that's all.

Plus, he's been here since '05, but has less than 10 posts, so he just looks like a newbie. tongue.gif

MMCXII, I'm sure your frustration speaks for many people here. As we all saw, that particular subject matter (21:12/911) just wasn't working out here, so steps were taken to try and persuade people to calm down about it.

But, why start another thread that will have no choice but continue what the mods are clearly trying to put an end to? Why not just hang out and see if our efforts have the desired effect?

QUOTE (MMCXII @ May 15 2012, 09:19 PM)
I come here less and less because of this... Why would I want to read pages of children bickering when I could be listening to music or something??

It's completely up to YOU to either read or not read the childish bickering. It's YOUR time that YOU choose to spend/waste here.

Partake in the good threads, and ignore the bad threads. DON'T add to the bad threads by creating new bad threads. It's that simple. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (KenJennings @ May 15 2012, 10:44 PM)
It's an internet forum. How can it not be a waste of time??

...except for SOCN, that is.

Well isn't wasting time , the whole point here! If we had Clockwork Angels is our hands qlready, we would be listening to it and we wouldn't have to be wasting time in order to make it to June 12th.

yes.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 15 2012, 08:40 PM)
But, why start another thread that will have no choice but continue what the mods are clearly trying to put an end to? Why not just hang out and see if our efforts have the desired effect?

Because I wanted to post my opinion.. Probably still a bad idea though..

Clefme's thread had nothing to do with 911 and he clearly didn't see the other thread.. but people just had to ruin his thread anyway. I wonder why he doesn't post here much..

Sometimes after a shitty day it's nice to come on here and soak in some rush info (which for me is TRF exclusivly) but the childish bullshit is getting old. I guess thats why my post sounds a little harsh, sorry.

As I stated in my closing post in that thread, and as others have stated, no blame is being placed on clefme. I feel bad for him, actually. The timing for his thread was unfortunate coming on the heels of the closed 911 thread, that's all.

Plus, he's been here since '05, but has less than 10 posts, so he just looks like a newbie. tongue.gif

MMCXII, I'm sure your frustration speaks for many people here. As we all saw, that particular subject matter (21:12/911) just wasn't working out here, so steps were taken to try and persuade people to calm down about it.

Because it's just another example of a drama queen posting a "I'm outta here" thread to get attention. Dollars to donuts that the OP isn't really leaving.

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ May 15 2012, 10:16 PM)

Because it's just another example of a drama queen posting a "I'm outta here" thread to get attention. Dollars to donuts that the OP isn't really leaving.

I'll take that bet.

I didn't say I was leaving.. confused13.gif

I have over two thousand posts on here. Look at any of them to see what a drama queen I am..

trink39.gif

This site is a waste of time, MY FAVOURITE WASTE OF TIME!!!!

(I mean I should be working, steering my business through this recession malarkey, but f**k it, it's much more fun watching people go nuts on de internetz.)

Ladeez and gennulmen, Mr. Owen Paul for your ass!!!!!!

Whooop!!!!!