2013 UK tour dates...

Wartypig

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Pleasant Faced Man @ May 16 2012, 09:54 AM)
Just got second Row Block A2 from presale.  Ticketline answered the call at 08:50  cool.gif

Woo, well done new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I must admit, that sort of inconsistency is annoying, though. If tickets were meant to be on sale at 9 then they shouldn't have sold them before then. But then presales bug me in general. All the tickets should go on general sale at the same time, imo, and then it's first come first served, not dependent on what mobile phone you have, or what email you receive or web address you're given eyesre4.gif

Pulled 4th time 2 tickets Row A Block B that's 4 rows up on last year....don't care what those cost in fact they look like a bargain right now. woo hoo Agree though that a pre-sale for a gig over a year away is ridiculous and the banking of our money is making someone richer!!

Edited by ruksh

I'm trying now for hours to get a floor seat for London and/or Manchester and nothing comes up. comp26.gif I miss the times of buying tickets at the local record store.

Hi First time poster!

Managed to get tickets in Block A, Row 6 at Sheffield Arena! Shame there's no

gig at Newcastle but I'm not complaining! Maybe a little about ticket prices though!? ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

Crap presale, got nothing on the floor for London or Birmingham in half an hour of trying from 09:00, had to settle for side seats.

How do you get the good tickets on the first day then later in the evening there is naff all left. I cant get anything good for Glasgow through ticketline, wil try again tomarrow

We bought ours the evening! LG Arena Block B. I'm a happy Rush pixie!

QUOTE (Picture Moving @ May 16 2012, 02:22 PM)
Got two tickets from Ticketline for LG Arena Birmingham. Block A, Row E, Seats 1&2.

Does anyone know which side the numbers start from?

seat 1 is on the outer side, hope this helps

QUOTE (Goldpartridge @ May 16 2012, 05:38 PM)
QUOTE (Picture Moving @ May 16 2012, 02:22 PM)
Got two tickets from Ticketline for LG Arena Birmingham. Block A, Row E, Seats 1&2.

Does anyone know which side the numbers start from?

seat 1 is on the outer side, hope this helps

Thanks smile.gif