2013 UK tour dates...

Wartypig

Anybody looking at the Planet Rock presale this morning? The best they had for London was block B2, row B, then some in blocks C1, 106 and 108, then a few in the level 4 section as far as I could see. Did anyone get any tickets from the A blocks?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (nebbish @ May 18 2012, 04:45 PM)
block EE Glasgow dead centre ...happy days

Congrats - I've snatched Manchester Block C Row C - 3rd Row Alex's Side 653.gif

Got my tickets yesterday. Didn't pull anything any good in the presale so got disabled ticket and carer (free) for the NEC. Only 1 gig this time. Seriously I've never bought tickets more than a year in advance. Also the most expensive.

just received: drool1.gif

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/KlnFOSTicketII.jpg

Dunno when my ticket is likely to be sent out. Will have to be patient! Just wondering if any of you long standing fans know what the chances are of them playing The Camera Eye? Not familiar with their setlists so don't know which of their older songs make more regular appearances than others. I'll be happy whatever they play of course! biggrin.gif

Just received my ticket for Sheffield - phoned the box office and was able tochoose my seat! Unfortunately nothing in the standing area (unless I wanted tobe 30 rows back) so got a good aisle seat on the first tier Alex's side. Bring it on.....!

I'm Block 2, row Z in Birmingham. Hoping I don't get anyone too tall sitting in front of me! lol! I was telling a colleague about going to see them and she'd never heard of them. I mentioned Closer To The Heart and Spirit Of Radio. She then asked me to sing them but I politely declined! lol!

It's just waaaaaaaaaaay too far in advance sad.gif unsure.gif

so I can't really book tickets now.... what if I've got a bloody exam on that day? or exams around then.....

*&%@ having University just when Rush do some awesome tour.....

at least I caught last year's.... that was exam period. But it wasn't so far in advance... so I knew if I could book tickets lol...

DARNNNNNNNN

scared.gif

My ticket arrived today! biggrin.gif However the car parking ticket has the date for the 25th May when the gig is on the 26th. Is that how the LG Arena usually does it for parking on a Sunday? Anyone else received their ticket and booked parking who has that same info on theirs? Cheers! I'll probably give the LG a ring just to confirm anyway.