2013 UK tour dates...

Wartypig

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Unobtrusive Companion @ May 14 2012, 03:43 PM)
QUOTE (losingit2k @ May 14 2012, 03:39 PM)
QUOTE (Unobtrusive Companion @ May 14 2012, 09:24 AM)
QUOTE (losingit2k @ May 14 2012, 03:17 PM)
QUOTE (Unobtrusive Companion @ May 14 2012, 09:13 AM)
How quickly did the UK dates sell out on the TMT? Just wondering because tickets go on sale Friday 9am, and I'm in school then. The earliest I'd be home is about 2pm.

Four words for you: Skip school that day !

yes.gif

Trust me, I would if I could! Trouble is, I've got an exam on Friday morning. I might try to get home straight after it laugh.gif

Explain your "Circumstances" to the teacher, maybe he or she is a RUSH fan as well and they'll allow you to make up the test!

confused13.gif

I don't know what the American equivalent is, but I'm sitting an A-Level exam, the most important exams I've ever sat in my life, and ones that they don't let you miss so you can buy Rush tickets tongue.gif

What paper you sitting? I've got Stats that morning.. unsure.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ May 14 2012, 04:47 PM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ May 14 2012, 12:23 PM)
Reckon I'll manage 3 of those.

Not going to that London again though.

Did you notice that Dublin is missing?

angry.gif

more dates to be announced....we live in hope. I got a feeling they might add Belfast.

But, I don't care, flights are cheap, hotels are cheaper, look out UK, the Irishman is returning!

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ May 14 2012, 06:24 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ May 14 2012, 04:47 PM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ May 14 2012, 12:23 PM)

Did you notice that Dublin is missing?

angry.gif

more dates to be announced....we live in hope. I got a feeling they might add Belfast.

But, I don't care, flights are cheap, hotels are cheaper, look out UK, the Irishman is returning!

trink38.gif 2.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (English Muffin @ May 14 2012, 06:05 PM)
How quickly did the UK dates sell out on the TMT? Just wondering because tickets go on sale Friday 9am, and I'm in school then. The earliest I'd be home is about 2pm.

yes.gif

Trust me, I would if I could! Trouble is, I've got an exam on Friday morning. I might try to get home straight after it laugh.gif

Explain your "Circumstances" to the teacher, maybe he or she is a RUSH fan as well and they'll allow you to make up the test!

confused13.gif

I don't know what the American equivalent is, but I'm sitting an A-Level exam, the most important exams I've ever sat in my life, and ones that they don't let you miss so you can buy Rush tickets tongue.gif

Maths C2. Shouldn't be too bad, I hope!

QUOTE (Unobtrusive Companion @ May 14 2012, 07:04 PM)

yes.gif

confused13.gif

Oh poo. I'm taking C2. Is it this friday?!

QUOTE (English Muffin @ May 14 2012, 07:07 PM)
QUOTE (Unobtrusive Companion @ May 14 2012, 07:04 PM)

yes.gif

confused13.gif

Oh poo. I'm taking C2. Is it this friday?!

Yeah, my Stats exam is on May 31st smile.gif

Chill. No way are they gonna sell out. While it's a bit of a piss take hawking tix a f***ing year in advance, I suspect the reason for this is because they don't expect demand to be too high this time around. It's only gonna be 2 years since the last tour and there is a serious recession on over here. Gives them a lot of time to get bums on seats.

It would more acceptable if the promoter didn't take payment til issuing the tickets.

I really hate that they're selling these tix 1 full year in advance. No possible way I could know for sure if I could make the trip across the pond this far in advance sad.gif

I was hoping to fly over for a couple of shows but was really hoping they'd announce the dates a little farther down the road.. like in JANUARY! heh!

Regardless, good luck to all you Brits and Euros on your pre-sales smile.gif

Just noticed these - Glasgow for sure.

My wife's 40 in May next year - promised her a wee weekend in Europe somewhere - don't think she'll appreciate a trip to see Rush though. tongue.gif

Hopefully i can still get seats close to the front as i have an exam on the thursday and won't be able to make the pre-sale eh.gif

Edit to say: I've never been to the MEN arena before, anyone know what the seating plan will look like because there seems to be different layouts for different shows?

Edited by 2112rush

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ May 14 2012, 05:23 PM)

London is a no no for me too fella!! Will go where the crowd rocks and you don't get told off for standing up at a rock n roll concert!!!!

QUOTE (Scottishdood @ May 15 2012, 04:37 AM)

London is a no no for me too fella!! Will go where the crowd rocks and you don't get told off for standing up at a rock n roll concert!!!!

Glasgow it is then!!!!!

1022.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (Scottishdood @ May 15 2012, 05:37 AM)

Seriously?

Is London pish?

Due to work it's one of only two I might conceivably manage...don't want a dampener put on it already...

QUOTE (treeduck @ May 14 2012, 09:37 PM)
Damn all the tickets will be gone by the time I get the cash together...

wacko.gif

I seriously doubt any of the shows will sell out. I was at Sheffield last time round and the area at the rear of the arena was curtained off, and we could sit anywhere we wanted in the area we were in. If we had wanted, we could have had a row of seats each in the section I was in.

QUOTE (Boof @ May 15 2012, 03:18 PM)
QUOTE (Scottishdood @ May 15 2012, 05:37 AM)

Seriously?

Is London pish?

Due to work it's one of only two I might conceivably manage...don't want a dampener put on it already...

Mate. I've just had bad experiences at London shows! It will be different for everybody....but...seeing a guy from Chile who had travelled to London to see them being bullied by two gits at the O2 because he was rocking out and invading their space done it for me!

Then there was being told to sit down in the circle at the hammersmith odeon during Thin Lizzy last year....shall I go on?