Tampa Tour Stop Seating question

briremo

Looking at the seating charts on TM it looks like there is a big space between the stage and first rows. I've also looked at some videos online and seen folding charis in that 'pit' area.

If anyone was at the last Tampa show in 2010 and sat upfront can you tell me what it was like? I have seats in Sec 4 Row H on the inside aisle and am wondering if they're really OK or not.

Any input would be helpful. Thanks!

Sections 1-3 are temporary seating. They are used as GA standing for some acts. The gap between the first row and the stage is normal.

I've sat in section 2 & 5 for Rush before, always a great crowd. In section 4 you may be at a very far right angle depending where your seats are but you'll be closer than me, I'm in section 9 this time.

Had a buddy sit in Sec 4 for Korn a couple of years ago, said the angle wasn't the best for the light show but the sound was excellent. You'll be closer than it looks on the seating chart as the first 3 sections are rather small, Sec 1 and 3 only 13 rows and Sec 2 is only 18 rows. We got Sec 6 row J, very happy with these as good seats seem hard to come by in Tampa especially with no South Florida concert scheduled at this time.

I've been in sections 2 and 3 but never 1 and they are great seats. the space between the stage and the seats is just a few feet. Section 4 will set you off to the Alex side a bit but you'll actually be pretty close because section 1 is very small as mentioned before.

I'll be in section 5 row F.

Edited by OGr8imL84AD8inF8sBlackSedan

Sections 1,2,3 obviously are great seats. However Section 4,5,6,7 are all super solid seats as well. Sonically they are fantastic.

I have sat in Section 5 before. It was very good.

This year Section 2 Row S dead center.....should be fun. The crowd is always great and very lively in Tampa too.

QUOTE (briremo @ May 12 2012, 08:58 AM)
Looking at the seating charts on TM it looks like there is a big space between the stage and first rows. I've also looked at some videos online and seen folding charis in that 'pit' area.

If anyone was at the last Tampa show in 2010 and sat upfront can you tell me what it was like? I have seats in Sec 4 Row H on the inside aisle and am wondering if they're really OK or not.

Any input would be helpful. Thanks!

There Ok, Your off to Alex Side! but your'll have a great show!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ May 13 2012, 12:49 PM)
It would be nice to just to be able to buy a ticket. Wasn't the general admission tickets supposed to be on sale already? confused13.gif

tickets are on sale through TM now.

I'm on the aisle seats towards section 5 so not too concerned about being too far to one side. right where I want to be!

Very encouraged about how close we really are now!