We are officially ONE month away!

losingit2k

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ May 12 2012, 06:34 PM)
QUOTE (FountainOfSyrinx @ May 12 2012, 11:54 AM)
What if Iran decides to nuke Israel and start world war 3 this month. I'll be pisssssed.

http://i.imgur.com/jUTEG.gif

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ May 14 2012, 07:39 PM)
TWENTY NINE DAMN MORE DAYS DAMN IT DAMN DAMN!

This......is going........to.....be the.......................longggggggest........month......Ever!

sad.gif

Hard to believe we've had Headlong Flight darn near a month already. Every day leading up to that seemed to take forever, too.

I feel impatient too but I keep looking at it as something to be enjoyed. Maybe there will be another album, maybe two, or maybe none, who knows? But looking forward to an upcoming Rush album is a tradition that I've personally been a part of for nearly 30 years going back to my mid-teens and someday that'll be it, we'll never have another one to look forward to. These are the good times that we'll be looking back on before you know it and I'm trying to appreciate them as such now.

Edited by snowdog2112

QUOTE (snowdog2112 @ May 14 2012, 08:43 PM)
Hard to believe we've had Headlong Flight darn near a month already. Every day leading up to that seemed to take forever, too.

I feel impatient too but I keep looking at it as something to be enjoyed. Maybe there will be another album, maybe two, or maybe none, who knows? But looking forward to an upcoming Rush album is a tradition that I've personally been a part of for nearly 30 years going back to my mid-teens and someday that'll be it, we'll never have another one to look forward to. These are the good times that we'll be looking back on before you know it and I'm trying to appreciate them as such now.

Im right with you!