Would things have run more smoothly if:

losingit2k

Would things been better if HF would had been released tomorrow?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Would things been better if HF would had been released tomorrow?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't really care, either way

I think that things would have run more smoothly if "Headlong Flight would have been released tomorrow. Exactly one month before the album and after all the reviews we've read.

What do you think? Hey maybe they will place another song streaming at the Website tomorrow?

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Wuuuuut? no.gif no.gif no.gif All these reviews and no new single release? Ran smoother? On the contrary. This site would have resembled the scene in Airplane when the announced they ran out of coffee. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Lerxster @ May 11 2012, 12:27 PM)
Wuuuuut? no.gif no.gif no.gif All these reviews and no new single release? Ran smoother? On the contrary. This site would have resembled the scene in Airplane when the announced they ran out of coffee. laugh.gif

That the funniest!

rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ May 11 2012, 12:12 PM)
What exactly do you mean by "smooth"?? confused13.gif

Well, in a more, natural progression. You first talk about the listening part and songs, you get reviews about the songs, you get the Single (HF). More of a steady progression of things. Right now it seems Back@sswards!

wacko.gif

QUOTE (Lerxster @ May 11 2012, 06:27 PM)

laugh.gif Heh..! laugh.gif

ohmy.gif Oh, don't..! ohmy.gif

z7shysterical.gif

Nope, it would ruin me. Since HF came out when it did, I had not started exams yet, so the whole "rush to get rush music and tickets" hype died quickly enough for me to be able to focus on my exams. I would be royally screwed if they happened now (my most important ones are next week). Yes I'm active on the forum, but that's because I take a few minutes of break at a time to make sure I understood what I read.

QUOTE (USB Connector @ May 12 2012, 05:38 PM)
Nope, it would ruin me. Since HF came out when it did, I had not started exams yet, so the whole "rush to get rush music and tickets" hype died quickly enough for me to be able to focus on my exams. I would be royally screwed if they happened now (my most important ones are next week). Yes I'm active on the forum, but that's because I take a few minutes of break at a time to make sure I understood what I read.

Finally someone with a decent, uninsulting or demeaning response.

Thank You Sir!

applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Gilbertk @ May 11 2012, 08:02 PM)
I think SOMEBODY needed a reason to make a new poll.. tongue.gif

GilbertK Like I've said before, We all know how much you like the Poles!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (snowdog212 @ May 13 2012, 12:56 PM)
Strike 3 You're are OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Don't give up your day job! The emphasis is on You're not out!

yes.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ May 11 2012, 11:07 AM)
I think that things would have run more smoothly if "Headlong Flight would have been released tomorrow. Exactly one month before the album and after all the reviews we've read.

What do you think? Hey maybe they will place another song streaming at the Website tomorrow?

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

highly doubt we'll get anymore full songs streaming before the album comes out. IMO, it was ridiculous to release 3 songs off the album prior to it's release....

QUOTE (losingit2k @ May 12 2012, 02:07 AM)

2.gif  1022.gif  2.gif

I think your mental health would've been more stable but I don't think anything else would have run more smoothly.

tongue.gif

I don't know how it is in your neck of the woods but here things aren't running smoothly AT ALL, so it doesn't really make much of a difference to me. It's Rush and it will be welcome. You gotta take the good things when they come.

QUOTE (H. P. L. @ May 14 2012, 05:45 AM)
I don't know how it is in your neck of the woods but here things aren't running smoothly AT ALL, so it doesn't really make much of a difference to me. It's Rush and it will be welcome. You gotta take the good things when they come.

Well i hope things gets better for your Sir!

653.gif

QUOTE (Merely Space @ May 14 2012, 09:13 AM)
For the world in general, no. For TRF, maybe. Things seem to be getting a little snippy around here lately.

A Little? It's the "The View" when O'Riley shows up!

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ May 14 2012, 04:14 PM)
QUOTE (H. P. L. @ May 14 2012, 05:45 AM)

Well i hope things gets better for your Sir!

653.gif

Thank ye! Much appreciated. trink39.gif