2nd leg

Is there any word/rumor of a second leg of the tour in the spring? These 30+ dates just don't seem like enough, and with them missing areas they normally hit, it just seems like there will be another batch of dates early in 2013...

QUOTE (snowdog2112 @ May 9 2012, 08:35 AM)
There will almost certainly be a winter break and then a second leg.

yes.gif

But can we at least let the first leg get going before we wonder about the next one wink.gif

QUOTE (TheBluePhoenix @ May 9 2012, 09:30 AM)
If there was any info you'd see it on RushIsaBand.com.

Nah. Lately tour dates seem to be breaking on TRF first. No word yet on any additional dates though, I'd imagine unless they tuck one or two more shows into THIS leg, then we won't hear anything else until late this year / early 2013.

If human civilization survives that long.

Seems inevitable, in my opinion.

They always play my area, and so far they're not on this tour. Just thirty-three dates, and at no time are they playing two nights in a row. Pretty tame schedule. There's gotta be more.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ May 9 2012, 02:03 PM)
Seems inevitable, in my opinion.

They always play my area, and so far they're not on this tour. Just thirty-three dates, and at no time are they playing two nights in a row. Pretty tame schedule. There's gotta be more.

^THIS

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ May 10 2012, 01:16 AM)
Yes, there will be a second leg and yes.... it will be wooden!

tongue.gif

1287.gif

We have to assume there'll be a second leg, but you won't see an announcement about it until the first leg is over. It would be silly of them to announce it now as it would affect ticket sales for this leg. That's business.

I'm listening to the Planet Rock interview with Geddy Lee, and he did say their will be a spring 2013 leg of the tour. 1022.gif n When asked if they were coming to the UK, he said he probably shouldn't be announcing it yet, but yes they will be.

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ May 9 2012, 09:12 PM)
And they'll probably go to Europe and/or South America, so that'll be part of the second leg.

Fingers crossed (on the South American leg).

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif