Roller Coaster buffs?

Lost In Xanadu

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ May 13 2012, 06:14 PM)
QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ May 13 2012, 12:27 PM)
How long are you willing to wait for a ride? At 6 flags, if the wait is over an hour, we skip it.... especially since having season passes means we can do it next time.

I'm "local" enough to Cedar Point that I know when the slow days are and when it's real busy, so I'm usually there when the lines are no more than 30 min. It's nice

That's awesome. We want to visit Cedar Point some day, but have heard the lines are very long on the weekends.... Seems like Tues and Weds are the days to go - huh?

Seems like the best days for Six Flags are Tues or Wed... and if you get an overcast day with a slight chance of rain... holy crap, almost no lines. We went there last year on a Tues, and it was about 65, with rain predicted, I think the longest we waited in any line was 10 minutes. Best part - it never rained!

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ May 14 2012, 08:47 AM)
QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ May 13 2012, 06:14 PM)
QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ May 13 2012, 12:27 PM)
How long are you willing to wait for a ride? At 6 flags, if the wait is over an hour, we skip it.... especially since having season passes means we can do it next time.

I'm "local" enough to Cedar Point that I know when the slow days are and when it's real busy, so I'm usually there when the lines are no more than 30 min. It's nice

That's awesome. We want to visit Cedar Point some day, but have heard the lines are very long on the weekends.... Seems like Tues and Weds are the days to go - huh?

Seems like the best days for Six Flags are Tues or Wed... and if you get an overcast day with a slight chance of rain... holy crap, almost no lines. We went there last year on a Tues, and it was about 65, with rain predicted, I think the longest we waited in any line was 10 minutes. Best part - it never rained!

Really, the best times to go are during the week when school is still in session. So now through the first week of June, or at the end of August. Halloweekends are fun too if you go on a Thursday or Friday. I'll even check the weather sometimes, and like you said, if it's somewhat chilly and overcast it's slow too.