common001.gif

Edited by iglehart

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Snaked @ May 7 2012, 11:31 AM)
Scored a single 2nd row on Alex's side for Toronto.
I'm happy.

congrats.

makes me sick to think what I shelled out for VIP but no way of knowing I could have scored anything good with 2 tickets.

Seriously though, Congrats!

picked up Section 4 row B for Tampa. Figure that's about 16th row Alex's side (this row is also behind a wheel chair access row) Still looking for better, but can deal with that!

Don't feel bad about the VIP - I got shut out on good seats for Manchester, and fell back to VIP gamble rather than Stubhub...

45 fecking minutes of clicking clicking clicking and can get NOTHING for Columbus. Bunch of bullshit

Congrats!

For the T.O. show...I've had no such luck.

I'm also buying tickets for 4, which makes my search that much more difficult, but I tried punching in 1 a few times and got nothing either.

It's a crapshoot...but I'm glad some of you are scoring on it!

I have been trying for close to 90 minutes now for Columbus. Can't get even a single ticket in any of the four price ranges. Indy I got OK floor seats, nothing great, and for Cleveland looks like pretty nice lower bowl ones on Geddy's side.

C-Bus is pissing me off at this point tho'

I did get OK floor seats for Chicago in the first round, and floor 3rd row Alex's side for Detroit, so overall it is really a mixed bag so far...

Edited by mheider

QUOTE (mheider @ May 7 2012, 01:36 PM)
I have been trying for close to 90 minutes now for Columbus. Can't get even a single ticket in any of the four price ranges. Indy I got OK floor seats, nothing great, and for Cleveland looks like pretty nice lower bowl ones on Geddy's side.

I did get OK floor seats for Chicago in the first round, and floor 3rd row Alex's side for Detroit, so overall it is really a mixed bag so far...

There's something very wrong with the system when you can't even buy 1 ticket anywhere!

QUOTE (Dylan2712 @ May 7 2012, 01:55 PM)
what are your opinions on best sound? standing floor vs side seating?

For optimal sound you want to be row 12 dead center and back to the sound board. Thats the point where they mix the 'sweet spot' for.

QUOTE (Khan @ May 7 2012, 12:39 PM)
QUOTE (mheider @ May 7 2012, 01:36 PM)
I have been trying for close to 90 minutes now for Columbus.  Can't get even a single ticket in any of the four price ranges. Indy I got OK floor seats, nothing great, and for Cleveland looks like pretty nice lower bowl ones on Geddy's side. 

There's something very wrong with the system when you can't even buy 1 ticket anywhere!

Yeah, if you can't even get one and it has been two hours+ since the sale opened, they ought to just close things down for that venue. Normally they will remove price levels as time goes on and they sell out of certain ones. This has been since the start, though to be fair, I did not start looking for just one by itself until 45 minutes into it. But really, what is the point of having them on sale if there are no tix to buy???

QUOTE (Snaked @ May 7 2012, 02:08 PM)
Silly question for those who say that they cannot pull even 1 ticket... you do know the reCAPTCHA is cAsE sEnSiTiVe. right?

You will get an error saying it was entered wrong, not that there are no seats available.