Not getting email updates! HELP!

briremo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

arent we supposed to get an email from RUSH with the passwords etc? I looked back through my emails for the past weeks and I dont have any but I know I'm registered because I logged in when the first round hit just to look at what seats were selling for.

I get nervous when shit doesnt go right. I missed the presale on the last tour becuase i never got the notification ans was super busy

Like I said, as of right now nobody is getting emails.

The only pre-sale that requires a password that was in the original email is the VIPNation pre-sale and it's "headlong" (case sensitive)

MusicToday only requires an email address

^------ tell me how with all this new technology and convenience that buying RUSH tickets gets more and more and more stressful each tour! F**k me!

Not sure if VIP is going on sale for Montreal today, not entirely sure what is required for fan-club presale or how good those tickets might be... haven't got shit from Rush.com newsletter in recent memory.... ack!

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ May 7 2012, 10:20 AM)
^------ tell me how with all this new technology and convenience that buying RUSH tickets gets more and more and more stressful each tour! F**k me!

Not sure if VIP is going on sale for Montreal today, not entirely sure what is required for fan-club presale or how good those tickets might be... haven't got shit from Rush.com newsletter in recent memory.... ack!

feckin' genius, isn't it?

why cant we just camp out in front of the record store and buy them like the old days?

The guy we used to buy from would take our money in advance and hand us a receipt, so when they went online we could just hand him the receipt and he would punch in the number of tickets, no waiting for the purchase transaction. He could get 100 people through in 10 minutes. we always got the best seats this way!

The best was that was the only way the scalpers got them too!! They had bums standing in line for them then they'd buy a block of 20 or 30. Now they ALREADY have seats before the freaking presale!

Edited by briremo

Frak me. This morning they added "buy tix" for Montreal and I flipped out because I thought I missed a newsletter. Thankfully I'm not the only one so I doubt they already finished the presales.

QUOTE (USB Connector @ May 7 2012, 10:35 AM)
Frak me. This morning they added "buy tix" for Montreal and I flipped out because I thought I missed a newsletter. Thankfully I'm not the only one so I doubt they already finished the presales.

Hahah! same boat here. 062802puke_prv.gif

So sounds as though... fan club tickets will go on sale at noon. WTF those tickets are, how many there are exactly, nobody has the slightest clue. Password? Hope not!

VIP may or may not go on sale today and may or may not be at noon to coincide with fan-club shenanigans. I am having a great time at work today spending all morning hitting <F5> every ten seconds on two different browsers...

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ May 7 2012, 09:38 AM)

So sounds as though... fan club tickets will go on sale at noon. WTF those tickets are, how many there are exactly, nobody has the slightest clue. Password? Hope not!

VIP may or may not go on sale today and may or may not be at noon to coincide with fan-club shenanigans. I am having a great time at work today spending all morning hitting <F5> every ten seconds on two different browsers...

Just checked their website: presale this saturday at noon. So psyched. I really hope I get good seats in the first 3 rows or so.

I'm puzzled by Indianapolis presales. The rushisaband blog says presales are today at noon, Ticketmaster says tomorrow at 10:00. And I only see "headlong" as the PW for VIP packages.

Should I order on Ticketmaster or Music Today?

Fan club presale today: "Tickets for this event go on sale Monday, May 7th at Noon local time."

This is another thing that pisses me off. VIP versus fan-club presale versus regular presale versus all tickets go on sale... you can easily get shafted or get really lucky with either one of those. Which to choose?

A story: My loving daughter in Atlanta called me this morning to say she bought tix for that 1 November show and got FANTASTIC seats, way better than we had for Time Machine in September 2010. I was so happy. She sent me the confirmation email. Our seats are smack dab where we were then. Bless her heart. Still happy to be going.

QUOTE (salges @ May 7 2012, 10:42 AM)
I'm puzzled by Indianapolis presales. The rushisaband blog says presales are today at noon, Ticketmaster says tomorrow at 10:00. And I only see "headlong" as the PW for VIP packages.

Should I order on Ticketmaster or Music Today?

I am pretty sure like for the Canadian shows, that Ticketmaster will actually forward you to VIP Nation for the VIP sale.

Music today will not be VIP tickets, just normal ones at a regular price. Maybe you can luck out and get really good tickets for half the cost, or maybe get nothing but garbage.

VIP on the other hand you pay an exorbitant amount of $$$ to know the tickets are good, but really to have no details other than 'first 15 rows'.

Dastardly.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ May 7 2012, 09:43 AM)
Fan club presale today: "Tickets for this event go on sale Monday, May 7th at Noon local time."

This is another thing that pisses me off. VIP versus fan-club presale versus regular presale versus all tickets go on sale... you can easily get shafted or get really lucky with either one of those. Which to choose?

I plan on taking both and selling the crappier tix for face value. I'm not going to be an ass and scalp them. If I increase the price it will only be so that I don't lose money because of online fees.

Thanks, Godeater. I'll be ready for today's, but through which site? I'll assume the PW is headlong.

I've rationalized away any desire for VIP packages. Too much $$ for the crap you get.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ May 7 2012, 09:38 AM)

what page are you hitting F5 on?

Musictoday page with the list of venues or the page for your venue that says "ticket will go on sale today at noon local time"?

QUOTE (salges @ May 7 2012, 10:49 AM)
Thanks, Godeater. I'll be ready for today's, but through which site? I'll assume the PW is headlong.

I've rationalized away any desire for VIP packages. Too much $$ for the crap you get.

The only pre-sale that requires a password that was in the original email is the VIPNation pre-sale and it's "headlong" (case sensitive)

MusicToday only requires an email address