Quicken Loans Arena

lsoblo

It is left to right. Seat 1 of section 1 is the extreme left of the section as you look at the stage. There are approximately 25 seats across. That is a guess though as I always seem to end up in seats 1-4 area.

2.gif

QUOTE (lsoblo @ May 6 2012, 04:10 PM)
Does anyone know how the seats are numbered on the floor? Does seat one start on the left or right of the row when looking at the stage?

tix for the Q date in cleveland not on sale yet,,,you know something i don't know? it's may 6th.

Well they have ticket prices up and general sales date listed Saturday? no.gif May 9th at 10am. 9th is Wednesday!!! confused13.gif

UPDATE.. Just scored my tix on "Official" Rush site, fanclub presale.. smile.gif

Pissed no email sent from fanclub (they did first and 2nd round of presale)

Edited by softfilter

I haven't gotten any of the newsletter emails for this tour but I did get them for the Time Machine tour. I don't know what the problem is. Also, it seems as though there aren't any floor seats left for the fan pre sale. I didn't see anything very good even when seats were coming up. (all around row R or so) sad.gif

QUOTE (lsoblo @ May 7 2012, 12:45 PM)
I haven't gotten any of the newsletter emails for this tour but I did get them for the Time Machine tour. I don't know what the problem is. Also, it seems as though there aren't any floor seats left for the fan pre sale. I didn't see anything very good even when seats were coming up. (all around row R or so) sad.gif

Yeah, I don't know what the deal is with that. I see they now have presale open on "Q" site for Amex users only??? I'm not to thrilled about floor seats unless there in the first five rows. They suck after that can't see anything everyone standing, which your suppose to do on floor.. But not happy staring at someones back the whole concert.. wink.gif Oh I see they corrected general sales date as Saturday May 12th, they did have it Saturday May 9th... wacko.gif

sad.gif

They suck after that can't see anything everyone standing, which your suppose to do on floor.. But not happy staring at someones back the whole concert.. wink.gif

Or... if you are capable, you can stand everywhere in the arena!

2.gif

Edited by tripdad

QUOTE (tripdad @ May 10 2012, 07:43 PM)
sad.gif

They suck after that can't see anything everyone standing, which your suppose to do on floor.. But not happy staring at someones back the whole concert.. wink.gif [/quote]

Or... if you are capable, you can stand everywhere in the arena!

2.gif

laugh.gif

Make no mistake, I'm standing and getting crazy most of the show until the band takes there mid show break. But the floor seats in the back rows can be difficult to get a decent view of the stage, that's just the way it is. Like where I'm at this tour lower sec 100 perfect! smile.gif

I definitely stand regardless of where I get a seat. Of course everyone stands on the floor, but in the upper deck I found that many people sit. Although now that I have a little more money I try to get floor or lower deck seats.

However, due to my height (5ft 3in) I think I need to be in the first 10 rows or so to see much. Row 5 for Auburn Hills on the Time Machine tour was good, but the section 4/5/6 seat I had for Toledo was somewhat difficult to see from (was on my toes the whole time). I have row 15 floor for Auburn Hills this time and I'm probably going to try for a lower bowl seat for Cleveland tomorrow.

I noticed on Q site that upper bowl seats not listed, Is it because there no longer available or there just selling lower tier & floor seats first. Expand to upper tier depending how tickets sell? confused13.gif

QUOTE (softfilter @ May 15 2012, 12:42 PM)
I noticed on Q site that upper bowl seats not listed, Is it because there no longer available or there just selling lower tier & floor seats first. Expand to upper tier depending how tickets sell? confused13.gif

They'll open up the uppers if they're needed.

The only reason Cleveland sold out last year was because they announced they were filming the concert.

The previous couple times at the Q wern't all that impressive crowd wise.

QUOTE (Snaked @ May 15 2012, 12:01 PM)
QUOTE (softfilter @ May 15 2012, 12:42 PM)

They'll open up the uppers if they're needed.

The only reason Cleveland sold out last year was because they announced they were filming the concert.

The previous couple times at the Q wern't all that impressive crowd wise.

I was thinking that was the case, it's early yet have to wait and see.

Yeah, Vapor Trails crowd( I had floor seats) lower bowl was sold out only.

However going back to 1996 T4E tour at the Gund / Q (floor seats that one also) very few empty seats upper and lower. And before that CounterParts (nosebleed this tour) close to sellout..... * R30- S&A both Blossom Music Center, Cuyahoga Falls, 9/10,000 plus comparable and on the high end other outdoor venues for these tours.*

Edited by softfilter