(I Want) Candy

So, I have a massive sweet tooth, and when I need a quick fix I hit up the local corner store for some candy. My favorites are chocolatey ones and sour-fruity-type ones. Lately I've really been digging Sour Patch Xploderz:

http://www.candypros.com/images/Sour%20Patch%20Xploderz.jpghttp://farm4.static.flickr.com/3083/3183095709_931a3fbdd7.jpg

As you can see, the candy itself is just as fluorescent as the packaging. drool1.gif

My everyday go-to candies are 100 Grand, Milky Way Midnight Dark, South Patch Watermelon, and Starburst.

What are your favorite types or brands of candy?

Butterfingers, Baby Ruth, 100 Grand, Reese's Cups, Reese's Pieces, Chunky Bars (I am what I eat laugh.gif ), Mounds and Almond Joy, Milky Way Dark, Dots, Junior Mints, York peppermint patties, Treasures with toffee and nuts, Twix, Sugar Babies, boxed chocolates that are all or heavy on cream filled, Raisinets, trail mix, maple nut goodies, peanut brittle, Mallo Cups, Take Five, Mentos fruit flavored, and those are just my favorites. popcorn.gif

Skittles! Original kind.

QUOTE (Mara @ May 7 2012, 11:11 AM)
Skittles! Original kind.

Forgot those! One of my favs too, though I'm partial to the sours.

I also really like FastBreak bars. MmmmMMmmm....

Licorice. Gummy Bears. Cinnamon Jelly Bellies. Baby Ruth.

QUOTE (invisible airwave @ May 7 2012, 01:21 PM)
I've been on a big Butterfinger phase lately at the vending machines where I go to college. Every year I have at least one candy I'm addicted to. In recent years, they've been Reese's Pieces and Milky Way.

I like the Butterfinger BBs more than the candy bar. yes.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ May 7 2012, 05:27 PM)
QUOTE (invisible airwave @ May 7 2012, 01:21 PM)
I've been on a big Butterfinger phase lately at the vending machines where I go to college.  Every year I have at least one candy I'm addicted to.  In recent years, they've been Reese's Pieces and Milky Way.

I like the Butterfinger BBs more than the candy bar. yes.gif

The BB's are so much better! yes.gif Butterfinger bars are kinda weird....

I also have an insatiable sweet tooth. I love dark chocolate of any kind (as long as it isn't poisoned with coconut).

Also Milky Way, Baby Ruth, Pay Day, Sugar Babies, M&Ms, Butterfinger, Take Five, Reese's PB Cups, Swedish Fish. That's all I can think of right now. Oh yeah, Hershey used to make Nuggest with raisins and almonds...they were awesome drool1.gif

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ May 9 2012, 10:43 PM)
After I tasted Toblerone, all other candy sucked.

See, I used to think they were awesome years ago, but I think the recipe or quality's changed, because I don't think they're all that great anymore. Is it just me?

I prefer my jelly sweets(candy) to be without sugar. I also love sour sweets, although here in the UK, it is very hard to get any decent sour sweets.

I also love Wintergreen flavoured mints, and to a lesser degree cinammon.

One of my faves from when I was in the US was Ice Breaker Sours. But I cannot get them in the UK. angry.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ May 11 2012, 05:48 PM)
Salt water taffy.

I don't have a big sweet tooth at all but I will inhale a bag of fresh taffy.

Yes!! Have you ever been to Westport, WA? There's a little shop there called Granny Hazel's that has THE biggest selection of saltwater taffy everrrr. Fond memories wub.gif

I have a horrible sweet tooth, and work very hard to keep a distance between me and candy...and here are my favs.

Twix

Heath

Milky Way

Twizzlers

Butterfinger

Charleston Chew

With all of this talk of candy...I need to dig through the pantry and see what we still have in stock. smile.gif