Most Shows In One Tour

Tick

What's the most you have seen Rush in a single tour.

For me it was 6 shows on the Roll The Bones tour.

5 two times . V.T and S&A

17 ?? Wow. I wouldnt have that kind of money.

TWICE Ive been to 2 in single tour.

Roll the Bones 1991 (even Traveled to Arizona from Maine!) Vacation you might say. tongue.gif

Vapor Trails 2002 NH and Boston.

VT / 3

mostly due to opportunity (they dropped by my area three times) and circumstance (it felt like it might be the last album/tour)

otherwise, unless it's a social/boredom thing, there's not much of a reason to see Rush more than 2x on a tour

their painstakingly choreographed shows would be masochistic punishment to attend show after show...

I have a feeling this is for the more "seasoned" among us but I'm gonna hafta jump in anyway.

A dirty dozen for me on the Time Machine Tour. Six shows each in 2010 and 2011.

Two on Time Machine, once each leg. It should have been two on the second leg, but Toledo got rescheduled and I couldn't go. I promised myself I'd do more on the next tour to make up for it and for not seeing Rush for so long, and because I want to meet a bunch of people, go to different places, types of venues, and gatherings.

This tour, it's five - it was going to be six, but RushCon get scheduled while I was planning, the Philly show conflicted with it, and I ended up scrapping that show.

I caught four Time Machine shows: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Austin. I had a blast. Hope to do a few on this tour, right now I have tickets for San Antonio and Houston. I would like to travel somewhere I've never been to catch a show on this tour.

Three for me, I believe, on the Roll the Bones tour.

There are a couple of other (hippie) bands I've seen much more intensively. Like from July '96 to July '97, I saw the Black Crowes 17 times. (and 49 times in all, from 1992 to the present).

I will be making up some long-overdue time with Rush on the Clockwork Angels tour. I haven't seen a Rush show since Counterparts. I'll be in Columbus, maybe Detroit, and haven't decided on a few others.

5 on the Snakes and Arrows tour 2007-2008