Are you tired of all the polls about CA?

The Mighty Dudad

Are you tired of all the polls about CA?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Are you tired of all the polls about CA?

• Yes. For the love of god, please make them stop (including this one).
    • No. How else are we going to pass the time between now and CA's release date?
    • Lighten up Francis. These aren't really "polls" per se, just regular discussion threads disguised as polls.
    • Shut up, TMD. You're not qualified to create polls.

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ May 3 2012, 10:00 AM)
I'm not tired of them, I just think they need their own section. There should be a poll area of the forum, so they don't overpower this one.

ohmy.gif Dear God, that would be frightening. All poll hell would break loose and we'd have hundreds instead of dozens.

Polls and Trolls , tired of them both yes.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ May 3 2012, 01:44 PM)
YES!

Except for mine, cos they're good! 1287.gif biggrin.gif

Hear, hear! trink39.gif

I demand more! What's the next hard candy flavor of the week?

Polls? No.

Polls asking about things we can't possible know until the album is released? Yes.

How the hell can I tell you what the best track will be over a month before the album is released? Really??

All these CA polls are friggin lame. Come on people. I am all for geeking up....but this is just plain annoying.

Board clutter all these speculation polls. Just nonsense.

QUOTE (Todem @ May 3 2012, 07:30 PM)
All these CA polls are friggin lame. Come on people. I am all for geeking up....but this is just plain annoying.

yes.gif

I'm OK if treeduck wants to make one in this section but i've had my fill of all the useless polls about the new album. It's just not possible to speculate about a new album this much.

QUOTE (Gilbertk @ May 3 2012, 01:06 PM)
Polls? No.

Polls asking about things we can't possible know until the album is released? Yes.

How the hell can I tell you what the best track will be over a month before the album is released? Really??

Exactly. A thread asking what a song we've never heard will sound like, or a thread asking what the best song on an album we've only heard 3 songs form gets a little silly IMHO...

If it weren't for the polls you guys wouldn't have anything else to discuss. Which is the reason you have poll about the polls. What are you going to discuss now? What Alex is having for breakfast? If Neil clips his toe nails, if Geddy gets calls from his wife to bring home milk and if so what type? ( I say 2%). You guys bled HF to death, within two weeks! Face up, you guys need us poll makes!

Poll makers Unite!

1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ May 4 2012, 10:36 AM)
Polls? No.

Exactly. A thread asking what a song we've never heard will sound like, or a thread asking what the best song on an album we've only heard 3 songs form gets a little silly IMHO...

Wasn't your former member title "See you at the polls"?

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ May 4 2012, 09:41 AM)
QUOTE (Todem @ May 3 2012, 07:30 PM)

yes.gif

I'm OK if treeduck wants to make one in this section but i've had my fill of all the useless polls about the new album. It's just not possible to speculate about a new album this much.

No, it's possible to speculate. It may be useless, but it IS possible. tongue.gif

What else do we have to do? Once all the HF hype died down there is nothing to talk about on this sub-forum til we get some news or hear another song. Going to be a long 5 weeks or so. Edited by presto123

The polls are a good way to hold us over until the actual album comes out and we can post actual polls about the actual songs rather than actual polls about speculation about the actual songs.

Actually.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ May 3 2012, 10:06 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ May 4 2012, 10:36 AM)
Polls? No.

Wasn't your former member title "See you at the polls"?

True, but my polls were either serious, legitimate polls, or ones that were so ridiculous as to be taken seriously by no one, not ones that had ridiculous subject matter that was to be taken seriously.

For example, I think the song Carnies will sound like HOW THE F*CK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW, THE SONG HASN'T EVEN COME OUT YET! wacko.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ May 4 2012, 03:00 PM)
For example, I think the song Carnies will sound like HOW THE F*CK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW, THE SONG HASN'T EVEN COME OUT YET!  wacko.gif

goodpost.gif

So, how come your title now is 'Vapor Trailz Rulez'? (Excellent choice by the way.) wink.gif