What song off Signals do you want hear most

Which song off Signals do you want to hear most.  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Which song off Signals do you want to hear most.

• Subdivisions
    • Analog Kid
    • Chemistry
    • Digital Man
    • The Weapon
    • New World Man
    • Losing It
    • Countdown

I had to go with Losing It, Since its my favorite RUSH song and

they've never played it live. This might be the only chance, if they are touring with a String Section.

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GoldRush @ May 2 2012, 08:33 PM)
Analog Kid! 1022.gif

I'm pretty sure you'll be hearing that! Actually there's a rumor on another thread that they will open the 2nd set with Analog Kid! Great Start IMO!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Don't believe any setlist rumors that are circulating right now.

I voted for The Weapon just because I think it's far more likely to be played than Losing It which is what I realllllly want them to play since thats the one song I've never seen live off Signals.

QUOTE (Snaked @ May 2 2012, 08:43 PM)

I voted for The Weapon just because I think it's far more likely to be played than Losing It which is what I realllllly want them to play since thats the one song I've never seen live off Signals.

You and me both brother. It kinda sucks that they've never played my favorite RUSH song live. But well, there it is. You can't help what you fall in love with!

wub.gif

QUOTE (jesse2112 @ May 2 2012, 08:47 PM)
Analog Kid and Digital Man

I'm sure we'll hear those two,

Chemistry, Countdown, The Weapon and Losing It are the songs on the chopping block, me thinks! And three of those songs are the ones I truly want to hear from Signals. (The Weapon, Countdown & Losing It)

fists crying.gif

Edited by losingit2k

QUOTE (Snaked @ May 2 2012, 08:43 PM)

I doubt it but hopefully if they play the Weapon they can tag on the other three "Fear" Songs as well! That would be a treat!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Can't live without Subdivisions, but in terms of unexpected songs, it's gotta be The Analog Kid. 1022.gif That would make my life.

QUOTE (losingit2k @ May 2 2012, 08:41 PM)
QUOTE (GoldRush @ May 2 2012, 08:33 PM)
Analog Kid! 1022.gif

I'm pretty sure you'll be hearing that! Actually there's a rumor on another thread that they will open the 2nd set with Analog Kid! Great Start IMO!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

That works for me! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (NYM86 @ May 2 2012, 09:22 PM)
Countdown. That outro riff is probably my favorite guitar part of all time and hearing it live would pretty much make my life.

That's a great riff. I also like the synth solo that comes before it.

Analog Kid AlexFinal.gif

With The Weapon in a very close second. They're not gonna play Digital Man since they played it on both legs of the S&A tour. Save that spot for Analog or Weapon since they haven't done them in so long.

QUOTE (Cyclonus X-1 @ May 2 2012, 10:20 PM)
QUOTE (NYM86 @ May 2 2012, 09:22 PM)
Countdown. That outro riff is probably my favorite guitar part of all time and hearing it live would pretty much make my life.

That's a great riff. I also like the synth solo that comes before it.

Can you imagine how that song would sound and look now Live? Picture this they just finished playing Losing It! (Hey, I can dream!) The lights are low, and that low E on the Keyboard starts and the screens starts lighting up with the images of search lights turning on. Its a whole new digital movie of the space shuttle not the old one from the early 80's . Its clear as hell, not grainy at all. Then when get to the the actual countdown and at 3 seconds the pyro shoots off and the fog machine starts letting a cloud of white envelope the guys like before.....It would be simple awesome. My kids would Love it! I remember seeing it back then during my first RUSH concert (Signals Tour) it was the most memorable of all the songs played. I truely hope they play it again! It would be an experience of a life time.

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Voted for Losing It because I haven't seen that live yet.

But, having just reasearched the fact that Analog Kid hasn't been played since the Counterparts tour, I would like to change my vote to AK.

Glad to see Analog Kid is winning this one in a landslide! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif If they play it live I'll go nuts!!! common001.gif

Close call between The Analog Kid and The Weapon with the former just winning for me. I think the fact that The Analog Kid is winning by such a landslide just goes to show that a live show with Signals in it's entirety would be an unwise move for the band. And as already pointed out, this is the Clockwork Angels tour NOT the Signals 30th Anniversary Tour. Why would they want to take the spotlight off the new album? The whole rumor seems pretty absurd to me...