Most you've travelled for a tour?

Wwas living in Ireland during R30 but would be back stateside by the time they reached Europe. So I chose the dream venue, ponied up the dough, and flew from Dublin to Red Rocks Colorado. I am on the cover of Roadshow! Well me and 10000 others..

QUOTE (Broncos730 @ May 5 2012, 09:23 AM)
Wwas living in Ireland during R30 but would be back stateside by the time they reached Europe. So I chose the dream venue, ponied up the dough, and flew from Dublin to Red Rocks Colorado. I am on the cover of Roadshow! Well me and 10000 others..

Thats awesome! trink38.gif

Traveled last year from Western Mass to the Pacific Northwest to see Rush in Vancouver and then close out the tour at the Gorge. . .

My wife and I are from Baton Rouge, LA. We are the couple that has the

Red-"Got Lifeson", "Got Geddy" t-shirts on an wife walks with visual aid Cane, 15% sight only.

We went to 5 shows TM tour:

NYS FAIR 2010

THE WOODLANDS. 2010

CHICAGO. 2011

NEW ORLEANS 2011

THE GORGE. 2011 ** By far the best! Out pics showed up on Rush.com site.

This tour we have Tix for:

ATLANTA, GA

UNIVERSAL CITY, CA

PHOENIX, AZ

HOUSTON,TX

we plan to also go to 2 Canada shows!!

On the past tour we met a guy in New Orleans that truly defines a MAJOR RUSH FAN !!

He was one of the nicest guys you could ever meet, he just happened to be a RUSH FAN.

My wife and I thought we where Big Fans. Our family thinks we are Crazy!

This guy went to every USA Show in 2011, with the exception of 1, Or maybe 2, I think?

He is a little mysterious and a lot CRAZY in a good way. Yes I'm jealous a lot.

I will not mention his name, he keeps a low profile. He would like it that way. Lol

We will see him again in California, at the Gibson!!

I've seen them 40 times since '86 yet the farthest north I've been to see them was Saratoga. The farthest soutwest was Philly/Camden and the farthest east was Jones Beach.

I traveled over 3000 miles....To see a show on the Snakes & Arrows Tour....From San Diego (Chula Vista) to Montreal (The Bell Centre)

I flew into New York (JFK)....then flew a smaller plane to Burlington Vermont and met up with a friend.....

We then drove to Montreal, Quebec

From Vero, Beach Florida to Red Rocks Colorado for the Snakes and Arrows Tour and Chi-town for the Time Machine Tour !!