Nobody's Fault

Echoes

The Steven Tyler BK derp thread got me thinking about when Aerosmith was awesome and kick ass like here:

What say you TRF'ers. Do you think they still got it in them to make music like that?

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ May 1 2012, 10:45 PM)
About as likely as me growing a third testicle. no.gif

yes.gif

Although I like this song and the entire Rocks album is pretty good

QUOTE (Echoes @ May 1 2012, 09:36 PM)
What say you TRF'ers. Do you think they still got it in them to make music like that?

Not a chance in hell. It has been over for a very long time. Someone needs to tell them that they have Overstayed their welcome . Cheap Trick is going to eat them for lunch on tour this summer

QUOTE (metaldad @ May 2 2012, 07:46 PM)

Not a chance in hell. It has been over for a very long time. Someone needs to tell them that they have Overstayed their welcome . Cheap Trick is going to eat them for lunch on tour this summer

CT are support??? Wow, 'Smith have their work cut out. CT always deliver a kick-ass show, and a different setlist every night.

No, I think Pump was the last decent album, they've been essentially finished since the 80s.

A bunch of "new" fans kept them afloat in the 90s during the laughable Get a Grip/Nine Lives tours...

QUOTE (treeduck @ May 2 2012, 08:19 PM)
No, I think Pump was the last decent album, they've been essentially finished since the 80s.

A bunch of "new" fans kept them afloat in the 90s during the laughable Get a Grip/Nine Lives tours...

Saw them during the Get A Grip tour. Great show. Last time I saw them was in '07, they were poor.

Oh, for f**k's sake. Double post, and it's nobody's fault.

'Cept it's mine.

Edited by Hatchetaxe&saw

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ May 2 2012, 03:22 PM)

Oh, for f**k's sake. Double post, and it's nobody's fault.

'Cept it's mine.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ May 2 2012, 03:22 PM)

Saw them during the Get A Grip tour. Great show. Last time I saw them was in '07, they were poor.

Get a Grip had too many of those annoying drawn-out ballads like Crazy, Cryin, Amazing, and the suicide-inducing Livin on the Edge. And the rockier songs like the title track, Fever, Flesh, Line up, Shut Up and Dance are pure shiny plastic. The only decent song is Eat the Rich.

QUOTE (metaldad @ May 2 2012, 02:46 PM)

I'll actually be seeing that show this summer. Cheap Trick probably will blow em off the stage, but I'm looking forward to both bands anyway. If they bust out Nobody's Fault I will think of this thread. wink.gif

Edited by Echoes

Since this thread started, the song has been a constant earworm!

Was making a coffee a few minutes back, and the wife went, "what have you been singing all day? some crap about stilts...."

"One of these days you'll be sorry

Too many houses on the stilt

Three million years or just a story

Four on the floor up to the hilt"

Nearly my dear, nearly.