Bristow presale 2

iglehart

Anyone find excellent seats for Bristow through presale?

Why was this so hard to find a good seat, usually I find a good seat from presale very easily?

Sorry when I said good seats I mean front 10 rows.

I got row 16 center

Yes, Section 2 Row P

Well Orchestra whatever that is, I assume floor

First 15 Rows are usually reserved for VIP in pre-sale, so Row 16 is the start.

Right now at this moment Orchestra 3 rows 16, 17 are still available in singles, I know.

I finally got Alex's side, inside aisle, so just keep checking.

I will definitely be trying to upgrade between now and show time, but this is a good place holder. I am satisfied. I'll take row 15 for $135 over row 15 for $300, thank you very much.

I know 1st 15 rows are VIP package, but you can still get them in presale as well.

I got row 7 for openning night. No VIP package.

I really should not be complaining Row 7 Sept 7

then Row 16 Sept 9

Hope by Oct 30 ticket will be front row.

Last time at this venue I got 8th row on the presale. The closest I was getting this time was the back of orch., so I took 6th row in the 101 section instead. My wife can see better from there anyway. Last two on the end too so I don't have to shake my ass in front of people to get by. Wait, that's not a bonus, I like doing that.

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Apr 30 2012, 01:07 PM)
The closest I was getting this time was the back of orch., so I took 6th row in the 101 section instead.

I've never been there. Does the orchestra floor slope at all? I'm 6-1, so I don't usually have issues seeing, but if it's flat I might.

Last time at this venue I got 8th row on the presale. The closest I was getting this time was the back of orch., so I took 6th row in the 101 section instead. My wife can see better from there anyway. Last two on the end too so I don't have to shake my ass in front of people to get by. Wait, that's not a bonus, I like doing that.

Those are pretty darn good. I've never had luck on the pre-sales. Can't wait to see you guys!!!! trink39.gif

i got section 102, row L, seat 1. i'm debating whether to keep trying for floor seats. i see orch 3 row R is available, but i'd prefer something on geddy's side. either way, i'm psyched. haven't seen Rush since R30 in VA Beach.

QUOTE (apetersvt @ Apr 30 2012, 04:05 PM)

Those are pretty darn good. I've never had luck on the pre-sales. Can't wait to see you guys!!!! trink39.gif

Same here! It's been too long. trink39.gif

I got Sec 202, row N, seats 34 - 37

I know, not the BEST, but much better than the seats I had for the Time Machine tour, which were in Sec 305. Either way - I'm amped! trink38.gif

My wife and I ended up with 102, Row P, 50 & 51. Respectable, but not awesome.

I shouldn't complain since I've seen Rush from the front row twice in my lifetime already. Once here @ Nissan Pavilion & once @ Hershey PA.

Bought tix in Citi today. Still in Section 101, but much closer (Row C, seats 16 & 17). We'll be off to the side, but hopefully not too bad. If I find something better by the end of the week, I shouldn't have a problem re-homing these tix.

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ May 1 2012, 08:53 PM)
Bought tix in Citi today. Still in Section 101, but much closer (Row C, seats 16 & 17). We'll be off to the side, but hopefully not too bad. If I find something better by the end of the week, I shouldn't have a problem re-homing these tix.

We'll be a few rows back in H smile.gif

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ May 5 2012, 07:23 PM)
^ Cool! Hope we meet up! Maybe at the tailgate beforehand?

Yes. You must all join us or your membership will be revoked.

I can promise that we will continue our tradition of playing TFOL on acoustic guitars at the 'official' TRF tailgate.

QUOTE (apetersvt @ May 5 2012, 10:46 PM)
QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ May 5 2012, 07:23 PM)
^ Cool! Hope we meet up! Maybe at the tailgate beforehand?

Yes. You must all join us or your membership will be revoked.

I can promise that we will continue our tradition of playing TFOL on acoustic guitars at the 'official' TRF tailgate.

heart.gif TFOL!!! You do realize you'll have an atrociously bad backup singer with me there? laugh.gif I am so stoked for this...really hope the weather cooperates!