MusicToday presales Round 2

Looks like MusicToday has updated their website to reflect additional dates for Round 2 of the presales. Sale starts at Noon local time Monday Apr 30th

Here is the link:

http://rush.musictoday.com/Rush/calendar.aspx

CitiCard presales will be May 1st (Tuesday)

Edited by BrightAntennae

QUOTE (Unattractive Truth @ Apr 29 2012, 05:47 PM)
QUOTE (ioc @ Apr 29 2012, 01:21 PM)
Well, looks like I'm up to bat.  Wish me luck.

Me too.

I have never succeeded in getting good seats from MusicToday. But it's always worth a shot. Who knows? Maybe I'll get lucky this time.

Happy Hunting, Everyone!

trink39.gif

Good luck fellow Nor Cal. trink39.gif

I'm east of Sacramento.

Best I could find was section3 back row, still looking

oh well, looks like cheap seats for me to this one.

finally got row 16 section 2, not what I wanted but good enough.

For the Bristow, VA show:

I splurged and got myself a VIP ticket. Will have my fingers crossed for the next 4+ months.

I then went to rush.musictoday to see what they were offering. 5 minutes after tickets went on sale, nothing showing up in the orchestra levels (no suprise there as I have never been able to get one of those the last few tours). I tried a few minutes ago (40 minutes after they went on sale) and 18th row Geddy side popped up. Since I already got a ticket, I tried again and once again nothing was available.

My friends got section 101 row R.

QUOTE (robertrobyn @ Apr 30 2012, 12:44 PM)
HP Pavillion 11-15-12
Floor 2
Row 19
Seats 9-10

Not to bad Im happy

Congrats!!!

Not too shabby!!!

smile.gif

QUOTE (Snaked @ Apr 30 2012, 12:12 PM)
QUOTE (drgrendel @ Apr 30 2012, 12:04 PM)
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Luck finally hit this ol' boy!!!!!!!!!

what'cha git and for what show?

Sec 2

Row 4

Pittsburgh, PA

So for my two Rush shows this year I have 3rd and 4th rows

QUOTE (robertrobyn @ Apr 30 2012, 12:44 PM)
HP Pavillion 11-15-12
Floor 2
Row 19
Seats 9-10

Not to bad Im happy

I saw those seats (or similar) a number of times. Middle floor sounded good but I wanted close... ended up Sect. 1, row 7. Then went back and snooped up in the lower bowl and got Sect. 128, row 8. Both Ged's side and should be nice looks at the stage. I'm not at all excited about a show in San Jose nor at The Shark Tank but it's what we get this time around. I'm hoping there will be a 2013 run that brings Rush back to Shoreline and/or Concord. I love Shoreline....

I'll also be hitting the Palace of Auburn Hills (Detroit) on Sept 18 (row 6, Alex side) and Los Angeles (Orch 7, 6 rows back...this is a bit to the outside but up pretty close to Alex so should be fun!)

Rock on!

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%202010%20Red%20Rocks%208-18/RushatRedRocks2010430.jpg

Edited by Huge Ackman

Got good lower bowl on Geddy's side for Pittsburgh, one section back, so I'm happy (Section 101, Row L, seats 13 & 14). My boyfriend didn't want to be on the floor for all shows, so he'll be pleased.

I got 7th row, just off the floor, facing the stage. Excellent seats for those who don't want to be buried in the middle or back of the floor.

Had to play with MusicToday for a few hours..... new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif Not a good use of my time, but it had to be done. Oh, the tortures of being a Rush fan..... fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif