Your first listen to CA as a whole

Motorshooter

QUOTE (GeddyLeeFender @ Apr 29 2012, 01:46 PM)
QUOTE (Alchemical @ Apr 29 2012, 06:23 AM)
Car! Also, I can't believe some of you actually own skullcandies! Aren't we all audiophiles here? Throw that dreck away!  dazed025.gif

The bass with skullcandies is so awesome, really let's you hear Geddy at work. But, I agree obviously their are many many higher quality headphones.

I love the bass on mine. The opening of Territories on full blast damn near blows my eardrums out. THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP...

But for $12, I have no room to complain tongue.gif

QUOTE (NYM86 @ Apr 28 2012, 02:53 PM)
iPod with some decent to high-end headphones, probably Skullcandys or Shures.

>High Quality

>Skull Candy

DOHOHOHOHOHO For a second there I thought you were serious. 10/10, I would laugh again good sir.

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Apr 28 2012, 07:24 PM)
Through my dad's 40 year old speakers (still work great after all these years) connected to a CD player. Or if I'm in a rush (no pun intended), through my MP3 player and skull candy headphones.

Same here biggrin.gif, I'm going to use some ancient but Reliable speakers, at full blast (maybe) Shake the house down when nobody's home!!

Can't wait maybe take some cool10.gif ..... nah jk jk

QUOTE (CrossedSignals @ Apr 28 2012, 05:43 PM)
Probably on my Sennheiser phones  music.gif

Ditto.

Then I'll take it next door into the studio and blast it there with *cough* cool10.gif

Edited by HowItIs

This album has inspired me to build a half decent system for my truck. It might just be the first thing I play on it to celebrate. The caravan thunders onward.... Can't wait smile.gif

Incidentally has anyone listened to the three songs in a row on a decent system? I was at the bar earlier and I know the bartender well so I got her to turn up the juke box. I played Caravan, BU2B and HF in a row.

WOW! The place was dead and she had it CRANKED! It's a whole new experienced when you hear the bass thumping you in the chest.. especially Headlong flight!

Love that drum fill near the beginning of the song!

1022.gif

Edited by MMCXII

On the assumption that itunes will have it shortly after the stroke of midnight on Monday June 11, I'll dl it from itunes and listen to it on the ipod. The second full listen will be in the car on the way to work on Tuesday am. The third full listen will be at home CD after picking it up at best buy.

And yes, I'm buying it twice.

biggrin.gif