Your first listen to CA as a whole

Motorshooter

It's June 12 and you have CA in your hands. How will you listen to it for the first time?

On you car system driving home, wait until you arrive home and slip on your head set or power up your 6 speaker home system and blow out your windows?

Me, I'll try to wait until I get home to listen to it on a head set...connected to my home system. 2.gif 1022.gif

Through my dad's 40 year old speakers (still work great after all these years) connected to a CD player. Or if I'm in a rush (no pun intended), through my MP3 player and skull candy headphones. Edited by Union 5-3992

Well, our fan packs being delivered to Gilbys work, so there's a chance he'll hear it before I do.

It all depends when it arrives and what I'm doing that day. Either home system or iPod.

QUOTE (Alchemical @ Apr 29 2012, 06:23 AM)
Car! Also, I can't believe some of you actually own skullcandies! Aren't we all audiophiles here? Throw that dreck away! dazed025.gif

The bass with skullcandies is so awesome, really let's you hear Geddy at work. But, I agree obviously their are many many higher quality headphones.