what rush t shirts do you have?

racefaceec90

i only have 2 at present.

the 30th anniversary one (with the dragon celebrating) that i bought at the n.e.c show at my first rush concert back in 2004.

yesterday i also bought a fly by night rush t shirt (have yet to wear it). i do love the owl from the cover biggrin.gif

Only a Snakes & Arrows tour shirt and a Presto shirt with just the album cover. sad.gif Looking forward to adding another to my collection come November....

Kinda miffed that there aren't any Vapor Trails or Test For Echo ones available (at least not easily) as those are two of my favorite albums. But I own the Moving Pictures and Signals tour shirts. Edited by NYM86

I have a white, short sleeved Power Windows shirt.

A long sleeved Vapor Trails shirt.

A short sleeved Rash shirt I gave to my wife (she's actually wearing it now).

A short sleeved black Time Machine I shirt.

My favorite is a long sleeved, black A Show of Hands shirt, with the cartoon picture of the band on the front, and "A Show of Hands" written down the sleeve.

I haven't seen another one in my travels, but I'm sure they are out there.

Blue trees, black Time Machine, and Fly By Night girly tees

Beyond The Lighted Stage black tee

3/4 sleeve Time Machine second leg VIP shirt (Moving Pics tour repro)

Rash long sleeved light blue with navy sleeves (bought on Zazzle)

Not T-shirts, but Rush-related:

Black Starman hoodie

White hoodie with lyrics, old CA clock design, and Rush explosion that someone made for me

Time Machine tour baseball jersey

The baseball jersey is probably my nicest Rush shirt, but I love the BTLS shirt because it has the big "Rush" and the guys on it wub.gif

Edited by 1 of the 7

My first was the Time Machine 2010 Steampunk one I got at SPAC

2010/2011 charcoal red gear one I got on clearance at rush.com.

I also have the "RASH" shirt that came with the Time Machine Blu-Ray at BestBuy because I couldn't resist.

I also have a plan red shirt that I figure is about as close as I'll get to a Hold Your Fire shirt.

Funny story, the other day one of my students came to school with her father's Signals tour shirt on (he graduated a few years ahead of me) and purposely sought me out in the morning to show me. I told her I remembered that shirt from almost 30 years ago and she said her father told her that is what I would say.

I have 9 Rush tees at the moment (by the end of the CA tour it's probably gonna be 10 or 11)

2 Moving Pictures tees (one is a replica with the original graphics and the other has only the front cover)

2 Time Machine 2011 tees (1 clock face and 1 with the continents)

1 Time Machine 2010 tee (Steam one)

1 Burnout tee (the orange original Rush logo shirt)

1 Roll the Bones tour replica tee

1 Rash tee (the one sold during the last tour)

1 Rush Original Logo Tee (the one seen in an AT&T commercial a few years back)

My favorite one's the Rush tee that was featured on the AT&T commercial and it's the one l wear the most often. I like my tees baggy even though I'm a pretty short guy but I do that because I wear these often and I picture myself wearing them for years and years to come and I don't want them shrinking because of it (one of my Moving Pictures shirts is a Large and it's almost a Medium by now)

QUOTE (Powderfinger @ Apr 28 2012, 10:45 PM)
I have a black Signals shirt, and the purple A Farewell to Kings shirt currently available in the official store.

I love the purple AFTK shirt. It's my favorite of all the tees I own.

I also have the purple AFTK shirt and I love it. Unfortunately that's the only one I have as I don't often wear t-shirts

I never wore my concert shirts so I sold them all on ebay to clear out some space in my closet along with shirts from Yes, U2 and King Crimson. I was amazed at how much they sold for. I had about 20 shirts from the 1980s to just a few years ago.

I do still have my Signals shirt, the black one with the dog and fire hydrant. It has no sleeves and I used to wear it on hot days or under another shirt in cooler weather. Lately it doesn't fit so well, but my goal is to get back into it. I had a back injury that is healing so I can start running again and hopefully squeeze my old body back into it by the end of the year.

Signals- Still have it and might be able to get one arm in it. (Gray album cover with black sleeves)

P/G-...Same as Signals. (White album cover with black sleeves)

3 PoW- See P/G and Signals for wearability (Black with album cover on it, Can't remember the other two)

HYF - Didn't get one.

Presto - Album cover (I think)

RTB - Black long sleeve with "If you want something done right, just forget it" on the back.

Stopped buying tour shirts after RTB.

I've only got one. RUSH and starman logo. It's a bit big cause I got a larger size out of shrinkage paranoia, but I don't care. I love it! I do wanna get more but I've got to clear out some wardrobe space first. Edited by LyndseyG

I have over 50 (!) - and my favourite one is from the 'New World Tour 1983 - Signals from Rush' (see picture below)

I have 21. I'm somewhat addicted to collecting them. My favorite is either the Signals tour retro look (not original), or the white S&A needlepoint style.

i've got a farewell to kings skull shirt, 2112 starman, vapor trails polo, vapor trails tour shirt, counterparts tour shirt, snakes and arrows tour shirt, and finally a time machine moving pictures tour shirt.

my favorite would be the polo because i can wear it to work.

So far:

Hemispheres '79 w/ orange starman, unworn/unwashed

Permanent Waves

Moving Pictures, black, unworn/unwashed

Moving Pictures, pixelated, multicolor starman, unworn/unwashed

Signals, black, dog/subdiv plan

P/G, black

PoWin, black

Hemispheres shirt is my grail!