VEGAS PRE SALE

badcuda

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Apr 27 2012, 05:39 PM)
Yes, you are correct. MusicToday is the fan presale.

Where did you see that the Vegas presale is this Monday?

Somebody posted a topic here not too long ago stating the Vegas presale was on the 30th, but I'm not buying it since it's not up on RIAB yet. Also, in the same thread, he said the presale for Columbus was a few days before what's stated on RIAB. So far in my experience, Ed hasn't been wrong

edit: here http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=73358

Edited by SchemingDemon

Somebody posted a topic here not too long ago stating the Vegas presale was on the 30th, but I'm not buying it since it's not up on RIAB yet. Also, in the same thread, he said the presale for Columbus was a few days before what's stated on RIAB. So far in my experience, Ed hasn't been wrong

edit: here http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=73358

I agree. I have not seen anything up on MusicToday to support this information.

I understand the logic. Citicard had their presale lastTuesday...one day after MusicToday's sale on Monday. And although MusicToday has not updated their website to show additional presale dates, Citicard has updated their dates with what looks like the 2nd round of sales.

And just like last week, they are on a Tuesday again. And there's probably a good chance MusicToday will at some point this weekend announce those same dates for this upcoming Monday.

But for some to act like it's written in stone is assuming too much IMO.

QUOTE (Unattractive Truth @ Apr 27 2012, 06:23 PM)
I think they were posted elsewhere, but I got an email from CitiBank regarding their presales. Las Vegas is May 1.

I don't know about any of the other presales.

Supposedly San Jose is May 1 as well, but the Ticketmaster site shows nothing right now.

I'm hoping to hear something on the San Jose show.

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Apr 27 2012, 04:42 PM)
QUOTE (Unattractive Truth @ Apr 27 2012, 06:23 PM)
I think they were posted elsewhere, but I got an email from CitiBank regarding their presales. Las Vegas is May 1.

I don't know about any of the other presales.

Supposedly San Jose is May 1 as well, but the Ticketmaster site shows nothing right now.

I'm hoping to hear something on the San Jose show.

As of right now, Ticketmaster lists some shows going on Citicard presale on May 1 (Pittsburgh, St. Louis) but Las Vegas and San Jose still say nothing.

I checked the Citicard Private Pass website linked to my email, and it still says both go on presale May 1.

Seems weird the Ticketmaster site wouldn't list them yet if they go on sale the same days as the other cities, but I don't know...

confused13.gif

Things are too complicated these days!

angry.gif

QUOTE (Snaked @ Apr 28 2012, 05:32 PM)
MusicToday and VIPNation start monday.
Ticketmaster presales through various avenues begin tuesday and beyond.

Why no official announcement? It's like only 38 hours away! confused13.gif

You would think MusicToday would of sent out an email announcement or at least updated their website?

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Apr 28 2012, 10:48 PM)
QUOTE (Snaked @ Apr 28 2012, 05:32 PM)
MusicToday and VIPNation start monday.
Ticketmaster presales through various avenues begin tuesday and beyond.

Why no official announcement? It's like only 38 hours away! confused13.gif

You would think MusicToday would of sent out an email announcement or at least updated their website?

I'm actually wondering the exact same thing.

It's odd that the email hasnt been sent out yet.. however remember that monday evening they sent out an email about presales that began that morning... D'OH!