DVD release of upcoming tour

Phantom

From a production standpoint I would guess somewhere in Canada. Toronto, Montreal come to mind, but the boys have a weird method to pick the cities they're filming in. Frankfurt, Rotterdam (??!!). I also think London is overdue.

Anything can happen...

If it's this leg is HAS to be Philly! Philadelphia has been a mainstay of theirs almost forever!

I'd be willing to bet it's something second leg, only because they seem to do it that way because they are more polished with the newer songs.

QUOTE (rocketom @ Apr 28 2012, 09:16 AM)
Red Rocks! next year, play 2 nights, perform 2 different albums in there entirty, film both shows, release a deluxe dvd, let me spank!

keep the spanking to yourself.. but I do agree Red Rocks would be the ultimate venue.. The Gorge is a not too distant 2nd.

QUOTE (greyfriar @ Apr 27 2012, 06:30 AM)
From a production standpoint I would guess somewhere in Canada. Toronto, Montreal come to mind, but the boys have a weird method to pick the cities they're filming in. Frankfurt, Rotterdam (??!!). I also think London is overdue.
Anything can happen...

They won't do Montreal. The restriction on stage effects is insane compared to other venues (they were only allowed one firecracker and one shot of a roman candle during the TM Tour, no flamethrowers).

QUOTE (jesse2112 @ Apr 28 2012, 02:01 PM)
Detroit or Toronto. Toronto is obvious. Michigan Rush fans always give a good audience and Michigan is where they played their first US show

Wasn't Pittsburgh the first US show?

QUOTE (Snaked @ Apr 29 2012, 11:00 AM)
The week of the 7th is looking like the date for Toronto and Montreal, however thats just a guess considering it fits into the way things are laid out right now.

Thanks i make sure im available that day

QUOTE (Snaked @ Apr 29 2012, 09:56 AM)
I highly doubt it would be in Toronto... the band as well as the entire Anthem office is far too busy during "RUSH week" in Toronto for a filming to be wise.

Good point about Toronto. Though I imagine that at some point, they'd want to film a dvd in their hometown.

Perhaps Toronto is where they'll film their final tour... whenever that may be.

Edited by Phantom

QUOTE (Phantom @ Apr 30 2012, 07:15 AM)
QUOTE (Snaked @ Apr 29 2012, 09:56 AM)
I highly doubt it would be in Toronto... the band as well as the entire Anthem office is far too busy during "RUSH week" in Toronto for a filming to be wise.

Good point about Toronto. Though I imagine that at some point, they'd want to film a dvd in their hometown.

Perhaps Toronto is where they'll film their final tour... whenever that may be.

they filmed Toronto in '84.