The way the wind blows

Yokkov

They're gonna play Far Cry.

I'm not a big fan of Working Them Angels, but they like playing it, or so i've heard. I think there's a big chance they'll play two S&A songs for sure, and i'd like to hear We Hold On alongside Far Cry.

but if they play 3, my vote would go to Armour and Sword, Way the Wind Blows, or Bravest Face.

See, I don't get how they can avoid playing MalNar... it's only 2.5 minutes long. It's practically an afterthought when you're putting together a setlist that lasts what, 120-150 minutes? They can play it two and a half times for every instance of Red Barchetta tongue.gif

I'd love to hear The Way the Wind Blows, probably my favorite from SA, plus MalNar with an extended jam session, similar to Leave That Thing Alone from TMT biggrin.gif. I wouldn't even be upset if they played Far Cry again, but I hope they don't do more than 2 songs from SA.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Apr 27 2012, 05:06 PM)
See, I don't get how they can avoid playing MalNar... it's only 2.5 minutes long. It's practically an afterthought when you're putting together a setlist that lasts what, 120-150 minutes? They can play it two and a half times for every instance of Red Barchetta tongue.gif

goodpost.gif

I'm no big S&A fan, but I'd love to hear MalNar. Why not throw it in?

It's a given that Far Cry will be played.

I'd also like to hear Malignant Narcissism and The Way the Wind Blows (I doubt they will be).

The Main Monkey Business was pretty good too, but no way will it be played.

We Hold On would be really sweet, but it's not going to happen given that they already played 9 Snakes and Arrows songs in concert.

I'd like to hear Bravest Face. It's a good song and they haven't played it live.

Far Cry will be played. Which is totally fine with me. I credit that song with making me a major Rush fan. wub.gif

QUOTE (Dscrapre @ Apr 28 2012, 07:50 AM)
I'd like to hear Bravest Face. It's a good song and they haven't played it live.

Far Cry will be played. Which is totally fine with me. I credit that song with making me a major Rush fan. wub.gif

it wouldn't surprise me if they decided to play bravest face. wacko.gif trink38.gif

One more vote for We Hold On - and only one more song from S&A (Far Cry, most certainly).

Why We Hold On? It's a top three song on that album safe the instrumentals. I'd love to hear it alongside Out Of The Cradle - but I might be pretty alone with that wish ...

I would love to hear Faithless, MalNar, Armor & Sword, Spindrift.

Considering that they will be playing most of CA. I think we will get "Far Cry" in the encore and maybe one other song during the second set. I would go with either "MalNar" right before the Drum Solo or "The Way the Wind blows"or " Armor & Sword" somewhere early in the second set. Maybe? Not much else!

no.gif

Edited by losingit2k

QUOTE (Pound of Obscure @ Apr 28 2012, 09:13 PM)
QUOTE (danielmclark @ Apr 26 2012, 09:08 PM)
Far Cry, MalNar, The Way the Wind Blows, Faithless, Hope and/or Main Monkey Business.

Cue the haters in 3... 2... 1...

Playing anything but FarCry would be a travesty. 653.gif

Oh they will play Far Cry! That's for sure!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif