A Facebook group to protest VIP Nation's policies

Kelly D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Apr 27 2012, 07:45 PM)
I have no problem with the VIP package. It's actually not $300 for a seat in the first 15 rows. It's $300 for a seat and a whole lot of other stuff that could easily be valued at $100-$150. I think it is an imperfect situation but I applaud the effort to get fans a fair chance at these seats for a reasonable price compared to previously not making any effort and leaving the fans at the mercy of the scalpers. The 15th row would be the closest I have seen a Rush show.

I've sat 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th row for Rush. I have done it without bogus ticket policies. This is just complete bullshit as far as I'm concerned. When you pay 300 bucks for something you should know beforehand exactly what you are getting for your hard earned money. Period.

QUOTE (Tick @ Apr 27 2012, 07:03 PM)
I have no problem with the VIP package.  It's actually not $300 for a seat in the first 15 rows.  It's $300 for a seat and a whole lot of other stuff that could easily be valued at $100-$150.  I think it is an imperfect situation but I applaud the effort to get fans a fair chance at these seats for a reasonable price compared to previously not making any effort and leaving the fans at the mercy of the scalpers.  The 15th row would be the closest I have seen a Rush show.

I've sat 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th row for Rush. I have done it without bogus ticket policies. This is just complete bullshit as far as I'm concerned. When you pay 300 bucks for something you should know beforehand exactly what you are getting for your hard earned money. Period.

Ticky has spoken and his mind is on food too...

burger2.gif huh.gif pizza.gif

QUOTE (Tick @ Apr 27 2012, 07:03 PM)
I have no problem with the VIP package.  It's actually not $300 for a seat in the first 15 rows.  It's $300 for a seat and a whole lot of other stuff that could easily be valued at $100-$150.  I think it is an imperfect situation but I applaud the effort to get fans a fair chance at these seats for a reasonable price compared to previously not making any effort and leaving the fans at the mercy of the scalpers.  The 15th row would be the closest I have seen a Rush show.

EXACTLY

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/avplanners/VIPLINKO.png

QUOTE (Tick @ Apr 27 2012, 06:59 PM)
The whole thing is just total horse cock! new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

speaking of that...and speaking of bacon.gif + burger2.gif, what's up with Arbys 'Horsey Sauce'?

QUOTE (ioc @ Apr 27 2012, 09:54 PM)
QUOTE (Tick @ Apr 27 2012, 06:59 PM)
The whole thing is just total horse cock! new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

speaking of that...and speaking of bacon.gif + burger2.gif, what's up with Arbys 'Horsey Sauce'?

I know that's a blatant thread jack, but in context (i'm sure you'll agree) it just seemed too gross to point out.

Given the fact that these VIP packages are selling out all over the place, the arguement against the policy seems rather weak (from the standpoint of those selling them). If, on the other hand, people were not buying them, the issue would be different.

Good luck with the petition.

I am sure that the awareness is there. Rest assured, the awareness that the packages are selling like "hotcakes" is present as well. In a capitalistic society, the green speaks the loudest.