Off topic... Fans of Horror movies

druid13

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tony R @ Apr 26 2012, 02:04 PM)
Isn't there a forum for off-topic discussion?

Oh yeah. It's called "anywhere but the main Rush forum".

Come on Tony...no one is there. This is the hot spot and I wanted to share with fellow Rush fans....

Jeeezzz....

QUOTE (druid13 @ Apr 26 2012, 08:06 PM)
QUOTE (Tony R @ Apr 26 2012, 02:04 PM)
Isn't there a forum for off-topic discussion?

Oh yeah. It's called "anywhere but the main Rush forum".

Come on Tony...no one is there. This is the hot spot and I wanted to share with fellow Rush fans....

Jeeezzz....

That makes you an Attention Whore. Ask the Admin Team add it as your member title.

This forum is for Clockwork Angels news, not for your mega important pitcher vid.

Are you retarded? If so I take it all back.

yeah it's usually those that have to toss around stuff like "Attention Whore" who have the actual problem they diagnose to begin with...

Congrats on your provocative post.

eh.gif

QUOTE (druid13 @ Apr 26 2012, 08:16 PM)
yeah it's usually those that have to toss around stuff like "Attention Whore" who have the actual problem they diagnose to begin with...

eh.gif

No, you posted about a horror movie in a forum dedicated to the Rush album Clockwork Angels.

Are you stupid?

QUOTE (Tony R @ Apr 26 2012, 02:26 PM)

eh.gif

No, you posted about a horror movie in a forum dedicated to the Rush album Clockwork Angels.

Are you stupid?

I post a post marked Off Topic...if it bothered you so much, don't read it....

better yet who is stupid that they read the words "Off Topic" and not understand what they mean?

Bonus point in your provocation by using the word "retard" though.

Have not heard that since 5th grade.

QUOTE (druid13 @ Apr 26 2012, 08:31 PM)

eh.gif

Are you stupid?

better yet who is stupid that they read the words "Off Topic" and not understand what they mean?

So how do your carers refer to you now?

Mentally-challenged? Entitled pipsqueak? Attention Whore, what?

QUOTE (Tony R @ Apr 26 2012, 02:36 PM)

eh.gif

Are you stupid?

As noted earlier....no need for internet tough guy stuff...

that is for daft slaps who get worked up unnecessarily over "off topic" posts and type furiously, crapping their pants, while drooling at the keyboard ....

Unless this describes you ....you might want to change that password.

QUOTE (druid13 @ Apr 26 2012, 08:46 PM)

eh.gif

Are you stupid?

As noted earlier....no need for internet tough guy stuff...

that is for daft slaps who get worked up unnecessarily over "off topic" posts and type furiously, crapping their pants, while drooling at the keyboard ....

Unless this describes you ....you might want to change that password.

Man up and ask an Admin to move this shit.

And don't forget to mention the member title change girlfriend.

QUOTE (druid13 @ Apr 26 2012, 02:31 PM)

eh.gif

Are you stupid?

Forunately you caught Tony in a good mood. He's usually not this jovial. Makes my eyes mist with joy seeing Tony be so compassionate to another human being. Usually he's a right bastard.

QUOTE (druid13 @ Apr 26 2012, 08:56 PM)
I can see that....Jesus....feel like I just ran into a belligerent drunk or something....

The sense of entitlement is astounding.

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Apr 26 2012, 03:35 PM)
You're both wrong. Now, shut up! laugh.gif wink.gif

No - Tony's right. The mods move crap all the time to locations threads belong. This thread will be short lived here, I'm sure.

There are reasons there are specific subforums.

Yeah, well the dude did say that it was off topic...but Tony is right, it should be moved, but it was completely unnecessary for him to be that way to druid13. Just say that it needed to be moved. No point being a tool and calling him an attention whore or a retard...it only adds insult to injury.

QUOTE (Nate2112 @ Apr 26 2012, 09:49 PM)
Yeah, well the dude did say that it was off topic...but Tony is right, it should be moved, but it was completely unnecessary for him to be that way to druid13. Just say that it needed to be moved. No point being a tool and calling him an attention whore or a retard...it only adds insult to injury.

I'm not being a "tool" sonny. I'm pointing out that some entitled prick has started a thread where it shouldn't be because he's a puerile attention whore.

It's not a capital offence but his lack of awareness should be.

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Apr 26 2012, 09:35 PM)
You're both wrong.  Now, shut up!  laugh.gif wink.gif

How about I start a topic, with pics, about hot women, here:

New World Women?

As long as I put "Off Topic" in the thread title I can post anything anywhere. Wh not just have one big forum for any thread about any subject?

Oh, I didn't mean you were wrong about the thread not belonging in this forum, Tony. You're absolutely right about that yes.gif

In fact, you're not particularly wrong about anything at all. I'm just amused by the whole sarcasm and insults thing.

Incidentally, regarding your question, I'd very much enjoy a thread with pictures of hot women, if the women in the pictures were in fact hot wink.gif cool.gif

eh.gif

Are you stupid?

Well, THIS carer calls her mentally retarded, autistic son "Stephen," because that's his name.

Call me overly PC. Call me being a "Rush board thread nazi." I don't care.

But this kind of trivial shit, this throwing around of the words "retarded," "mentally challenged," etc. as convenient, ready-made insults just drives me over the edge.

It makes me sick to see intelligent people act so stupidly.

Tony is right about the off-topic posting, but he's going way overboard with the namecalling. Calling druid "retarded" and "stupid" and going ballistic at him was completely unnecessary given the nature of the crime. Tony, despite your rep as a smartass, your posting in this thread is way beneath you.

Druid is a guy we've banned a couple of times. Just noticed the connection to the other two accounts. Posting an off-topic thread isn't banworthy by itself, but his history of being a banworthy person is a different story.

QUOTE (Tony R @ Apr 26 2012, 03:52 PM)

I'm not being a "tool" sonny. I'm pointing out that some entitled prick has started a thread where it shouldn't be because he's a puerile attention whore.

I agree that the thread should be in the other area but I think the way your handling the situation is just as bad. In fact I would say the way you're laying into druid with insults just screams "attention seeker" - I don't see anyone else making such a big deal out of it. And then to go and actually call him an "attention-seeking whore"? That's irony if ever I saw it. This isn't intended as a personal attack, it's just the way I'm seeing it.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Apr 26 2012, 10:23 PM)

eh.gif

Are you stupid?

Well, THIS carer calls her mentally retarded, autistic son "Stephen," because that's his name.

Call me overly PC. Call me being a "Rush board thread nazi." I don't care.

But this kind of trivial shit, this throwing around of the words "retarded," "mentally challenged," etc. as convenient, ready-made insults just drives me over the edge.

It makes me sick to see intelligent people act so stupidly.

I'm not going to get in a discussion about "that" here. however:

Using those terms pejoratively, I'm not sure you can set yourself up as arbiter of this.

And yes, I've read every entry in your wonderful, informative, heart-rending blog. (I'm not being sarcastic, I think it's fantastic)

QUOTE (Drummerrobin @ Apr 26 2012, 10:36 PM)
QUOTE (Tony R @ Apr 26 2012, 03:52 PM)

I agree that the thread should be in the other area but I think the way your handling the situation is just as bad. In fact I would say the way you're laying into druid with insults just screams "attention seeker" - I don't see anyone else making such a big deal out of it. And then to go and actually call him an "attention-seeking whore"? That's irony if ever I saw it. This isn't intended as a personal attack, it's just the way I'm seeing it.

Well given that he's a "known" troll, I get to say, ya boo to you! tongue.gif

wink.gif