clockwork angels june 8th

aaronrusso

QUOTE (blueskiesecho @ May 11 2012, 08:09 PM)
I'm in Bargara QLD and it seems to be mainly C&W bollocks no sign of another Rush fan let alone Rock fan around here... ph34r.gif I'd imagine Brisbane down the road might have a few fans as it has a thriving Alternative/Prog scene (well a few decent bands), anyway nice to hear from fellow ex pats/Aussies representing from all corners of the country and keeping the Rush flame burning..I've got the fan pack arriving from the UK so should get it around 2013 sometime laugh.gif trink39.gif

lol, you're post worse than Tasmania then? Once it took a CD nearly six months to arrive from the US. When I order stuff from the US it's supposed to take ten days.I've worked out it gets to mainland Australia quickly then stops in Melbourne for a few weeks at least.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep this is full on Country and Western territory which also happens to be the only style of music I can't get into , every time I go to a local gig it normally involves a banjo and a selection of Cowboy ballads lol I'v put it down to bad luck so Im leaving the gig watching for a while beathorse.gif I tend to get most stuff from Amazon UK sent to the in-laws who then forwards it first class, I find this to be the quickest way to get stuff here yes.gif

QUOTE (blueskiesecho @ May 11 2012, 04:09 AM)
I'm in Bargara QLD and it seems to be mainly C&W bollocks no sign of another Rush fan let alone Rock fan around here... ph34r.gif I'd imagine Brisbane down the road might have a few fans as it has a thriving Alternative/Prog scene (well a few decent bands), anyway nice to hear from fellow ex pats/Aussies representing from all corners of the country and keeping the Rush flame burning..I've got the fan pack arriving from the UK so should get it around 2013 sometime laugh.gif trink39.gif

really want to get the fanpack but im to lazy to order it lol

but if i do end up ordering it ill be sure to also get it at Jb hi fi aswell, any album sales count!

Clockwork Angels is available now and not only is it one of Rush's best and most cohesive albums, it's reached #12 on the iTunes Rock album charts in Australia! After living under a rock that Angus Young threw, the country is starting to pay attention to possibly the greatest band ever. I really hope this means they will consider doing some shows here. It's now or never.

They need to send Alex down to do media and kick up some interest in this backwater country.

TV presenter "and now, from Canada...a band that has sold millions of albums and sold out arenas around the world [whilst Australia has been listening to John Farnham]...here's Rush!".

I still haven't recieved my CD, terrible Tasmanian mail. Some one claiming Clockwork Angels may break the top 20 here!!!! It has been officially released here as I don't think Vapor Trails or Snakes and Arrows were.

QUOTE (SignHere1971 @ Jun 14 2012, 03:04 AM)
Clockwork Angels is available now and not only is it one of Rush's best and most cohesive albums, it's reached #12 on the iTunes Rock album charts in Australia! After living under a rock that Angus Young threw, the country is starting to pay attention to possibly the greatest band ever. I really hope this means they will consider doing some shows here. It's now or never.

really? awesome!

do you have a source?