clockwork angels june 8th

aaronrusso

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (aaronrusso @ Apr 24 2012, 11:19 PM)
QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Apr 24 2012, 11:18 PM)
Welp, looks like I'm moving to Australia then.

all are welcome, we could use more fans to convince them to tour smile.gif

You got AC/DC......what more do you want? tongue.gif

QUOTE (presto123 @ Apr 24 2012, 11:21 PM)
QUOTE (aaronrusso @ Apr 24 2012, 11:19 PM)
QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Apr 24 2012, 11:18 PM)
Welp, looks like I'm moving to Australia then.

all are welcome, we could use more fans to convince them to tour smile.gif

You got AC/DC......what more do you want? tongue.gif

well, rush of course

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (tas7 @ Apr 24 2012, 11:36 PM)
Fortunately for me, here in Tasmania the giys in JB Hifi are avid Rush fans so they tend to get a few copies of things as they are released.

a few of the people at the jb near me now know me by name and always expect me to be ordering something by rush or devin townsend, so ive already warned them ill be preordering soon smile.gif

QUOTE (jesse2112 @ Apr 26 2012, 01:13 AM)
Look at it this way, in exchange for not touring in Australia you guys get the album a few days earlier. Thats a fair trade biggrin.gif

sad.gif no no no. pokey.gif banghead.gif dazed025.gif we want RUSH to tour here.

QUOTE (different strings @ Apr 28 2012, 05:43 AM)
QUOTE (jesse2112 @ Apr 26 2012, 01:13 AM)
Look at it this way, in exchange for not touring in Australia you guys get the album a few days earlier.  Thats a fair trade biggrin.gif

sad.gif no no no. pokey.gif banghead.gif dazed025.gif we want RUSH to tour here.

indeed!

but i just dont think they can sell out arenas here

I really hope that i will wake up oneday and read or hear that Rush will be coming to Oz! Now with Roadrunner Records/Warner i hope there will be a better chance of them touring here. I do think they can sell and play at a decent venue here as many artists that are obscure do down here and i just hope that Rush is in a very good position to do that. Damn sucks living so far away from the rest of the world especially being a huge Rush head!

2.gif

QUOTE (Mollynas @ Apr 30 2012, 07:04 AM)
I really hope that i will wake up oneday and read or hear that Rush will be coming to Oz! Now with Roadrunner Records/Warner i hope there will be a better chance of them touring here. I do think they can sell and play at a decent venue here as many artists that are obscure do down here and i just hope that Rush is in a very good position to do that. Damn sucks living so far away from the rest of the world especially being a huge Rush head!

2.gif

YES!!! ive had that dream many a time, if they were going to tour here, i think its now or never, my greatest fear is they announce a tour, book places like rod laver arena then tickets sales are shite

hopefully thats not the case

YAY! Me too ive had that dream about alot of bands and touring Melbourne and they have all come true, now im hoping the universe hears our desires and makes it come true for RUSH!! I too think that it is now or never for them to come to OZ! I know that like the Dream Theater fans will go to see Rush and fans of metal and alot of musicians would go to a Rush concert here, if not im so going to have to make my way to the U.S to see them. Rush at Rod Laver OMG would be the best!

QUOTE (Mollynas @ Apr 30 2012, 07:54 AM)
YAY! Me too ive had that dream about alot of bands and touring Melbourne and they have all come true, now im hoping the universe hears our desires and makes it come true for RUSH!! I too think that it is now or never for them to come to OZ! I know that like the Dream Theater fans will go to see Rush and fans of metal and alot of musicians would go to a Rush concert here, if not im so going to have to make my way to the U.S to see them. Rush at Rod Laver OMG would be the best!

well the australian fans such as ourselves need to be more vocal in their support

QUOTE (hermy @ Apr 30 2012, 05:27 PM)
If they played Australia would Neil's kit spin the other way?

rofl3.gif - good one.

QUOTE (hermy @ Apr 30 2012, 11:27 AM)
If they played Australia would Neil's kit spin the other way?

rofl3.gif

very good! smile.gif

i can only imagine the joy i would be feeling if i woke up one morning to find out rush had announced a tour!!!