Are You Tired of Headlong Flight?

Joesaracer

Are You Tired of Headlong Flight?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Tired of Headlong Flight?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'll put it away in a few more listens
    • How could I get tired of this song? It ROCKS!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't listened to it in a few days and don't really care to, but that hardly means I'm tired of it... I'm sure I'll come back to it soon enough.

And as was said by others, I got lots of other music to keep me busy smile.gif

I've heard it 6-7 times and it still grows on me. Don't want to play it to death before the album is out. And yes, I heart.gif it.

I have started mixing it in with other "modern Rush" on the computer, I've gotten into the post-RTB era lately... I must say HF certainly holds its own against all the rest! As does BU2B and Caravan. In fact, those three are stand-outs for me right now.

So no -- not tired of it yet.

Nope! This song just keep getting better and better. I actually have created several cd's and have incorporated "Headlong Flight" into it so I don't burn it out! It's ususally the last track, It's a very great closer. I can see it becoming RUSH's closer in the Encore after this tour.

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Tired of it? It was a loathsome, ugly, hollow mess the first time I heard it, and it was a a loathsome, ugly, pointless mess the last time I heard it. Being tired of it doesn't come into it.

QUOTE (Slim @ Apr 27 2012, 04:11 PM)
Tired of it? It was a loathsome, ugly, hollow mess the first time I heard it, and it was a a loathsome, ugly, pointless mess the last time I heard it. Being tired of it doesn't come into it.

Whoa you're an old time TRFr. Just stop by to drop a grenade?

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Apr 27 2012, 06:33 PM)
QUOTE (Slim @ Apr 27 2012, 04:11 PM)

Whoa you're an old time TRFr. Just stop by to drop a grenade?

He has a right to express his displeasure, but thankfully, he is in the very minority opinion from what I can gather. Glad most of us like the tune.

QUOTE (I brought my pencil @ Apr 27 2012, 10:08 PM)
I love the Rush, but this song just doesn't really do it for me. I agree with those saying it lacks a strong melody. Everything just sounds so low and heavy, which makes it boring. Don't hate me because I'm new. Leaflet is one of my favorite players.

Welcome to TRF! bekloppt.gif

Don't worry, you're not alone. wink.gif I'm not about to drop a bomb on everyone's joy, but I'm certainly not wild about the tune.