Will you make it to a 1st leg show?

That One Guy

Will you make it to a show on the tour's first leg?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Will you make it to a show on the tour's first leg?

• Yes
    • No, money issues
    • No, geography issues
    • Is there gonna be an orchestra?

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr258/cboxsmileys/cartwheel.gif I just checked out my seats in the 3d viewerhttp://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr258/cboxsmileys/cartwheel.gif

Stoked!!!!!!!!

This is the first time Rush hasn't booked a KC date on a tour or 'first leg' (if indeed thats what these dates are), hell they even played both legs of S&A here. They do very well in KC, so I am disappointed and confused. I'm making the 3+ hour trip to STL just in case they don't make it to KC. There have been plenty of other tours I've bowed out of that went thru STL instead, but I could never do that with Rush or Van Halen (if need be). My concert going days have been slowing down, but I could never miss these two bands that are left on the touring circuit.

Seattle 11/13

2 1/2 to 3 hour drive depending on traffic.

Will be attending with my best bud who lives in Seattle and is also a huge fan of the band. This will be the 4th time we've seen a show together (though the first it'll be just the 2 of us).

Already requested and was granted the 13th off with pay as my one floating holiday I get each year. For floating holidays at my work, it isn't based on seniority but rather is first come first served. No matter, not a lot of demand for a Tuesday in November. laugh.gif

Only have to take one day off because I won't have to be at work the next day until 3 PM.

I will drive the 2 1/2 hours home after the show and will arrive back home about the same time I would normally get home from work.

These factors make it easy to go to the show, but it really doesn't matter cuz I'd go no matter what unless they were more than 500 miles away. If calling in sick were necessary, so be it. My rule is this: Rush comes, I go.

The only disappointment is that my gf will not be able to attend as she would need to take 2 days off.

Edited by driventotheedge

no.gif Not looking good for me. Had good seats at the Gibson ready to click buy in the presale, but not at 189 each and airfare or driving from Colorado, I am priced out this time. sad.gif facepalm.gif