Can you get first 15 rows with presales?

USB Connector

I plan on buying tickets from the musictoday presales, but at the same time I want front row. Is it possible? I'm going to the montreal show.

QUOTE (Snaked @ Apr 23 2012, 07:39 PM)
I got 4th row for Manchester.
Havent heard of anybody getting front row but I wouldnt be surprised if they're out there.

You might want to read my "Tips and Tricks" thread in this forum.

I did, and it was very informative. I'm just trying to avoid VIPbullshit.com while still getting epic seats which I know what they are from day 1.

While I may have struck out this pre-sale; I have, in the past, drawn 5th, 7th & 10th row seats during pre-sales. At the same time, there a few friends who have waited until the general public sale, called the box office and ended up in row 3 center stage. Unfortunately, it's all luck of the draw.

It's quite possible. I got 9th row for Boston this tour. I got 3rd row all the way on the side (which turned out to be front row, as it was a rounded arena) for S&A. It can happen; it requires patience and the willingness to chance throwing something that's not too bad back into the mix....or being willing to buy better seats if you find something better.

QUOTE (vprtrls @ Apr 24 2012, 10:17 AM)
woo hoo 4th row Alex Floor at the Palace

I love Rush Pre-Sales!!

After many years of getting shut out, the last two tours have been good to me and my friends. 2.gif

653.gif

See ya there

In 2010 I looked at presale tickets for a little while but was unable to afford them at the time. I managed to find 7th row tickets fairly quickly. I wasn't using any tricks. I was only on one computer.

I'm hoping to have that kind of luck when I do the presales this year.

QUOTE (vprtrls @ Apr 24 2012, 09:17 AM)
woo hoo 4th row Alex Floor at the Palace

I love Rush Pre-Sales!!

After many years of getting shut out, the last two tours have been good to me and my friends. 2.gif

Lucky you tongue.gif

I tried to wake up by noon when the presale started, but I slept through three alarms and didn't wake up until about 4pm (third shift is hell on your sleep).

That being said, I was still able to get row 21 at the Palace even though I was 4 hours late. I wonder what could have happened had I actually woken up when the presale began.. doh.gif

See you there!