Music Today Works!!

jmac

I just ordered 2 Rush Buffalo tix on music today, dont be discouraged.. I threw tickets back 15 times until I got what I wanted row 4! Best seats I ever had, Good luck, please post your experiences

QUOTE (jmac @ Apr 23 2012, 11:20 AM)
I just ordered 2 Rush Buffalo tix on music today, dont be discouraged.. I threw tickets back 15 times until I got what I wanted row 4! Best seats I ever had, Good luck, please post your experiences

I just scored floor seats for that show! Holy shit, best seats I ever got! 1022.gif 1022.gif

Yep, I got three tix in fourth row for opening night. Threw back about 25 times, then these ones popped up at about 12:15.

common001.gif

Note to people: RECAPTCHA didn't work for me when I was using Firefox. I lost a few precious minutes messing around, then switched over to Internet Explorer. Not sure if this was just my machine, but you might want to use IE for Music Today sales.

Edited by Bastille Night

I got tickets for the Buffalo show but I just settled on getting section 103. I didn't feel like throwing back tickets a hundered times to get something up close. These tickets are the $66 dollar ones and they are actually good seats to. I like sitting in the lower or middle section of an arena better than the floor because you can get a better view of everything going on with lights, videos and whatever else there is.

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Apr 23 2012, 11:36 AM)
Yep, I got three tix in fourth row for opening night. Threw back about 25 times, then these ones popped up at about 12:15.

common001.gif

Note to people: RECAPTCHA didn't work for me when I was using Firefox. I lost a few precious minutes messing around, then switched over to Internet Explorer. Not sure if this was just my machine, but you might want to use IE for Music Today sales.

FF did not work for me at first but I refreshed the page and it did.

Safari worked fine on the iPad too but I didn't buy from that browser..

So I got 7 row floor for Detroit I chose the USPS 1st Class Mail - Standard(I picked the cheapest option) are my tickets going to arrive in the mail right before the show?

I've only used ticketmaster and don't know what to expect from Music Today?

Oh and I didn't have to put in 'headlong' as the axcess code

QUOTE (jesse2112 @ Apr 23 2012, 09:52 AM)
So I got 7 row floor for Detroit I chose the USPS 1st Class Mail - Standard(I picked the cheapest option) are my tickets going to arrive in the mail right before the show?
I've only used ticketmaster and don't know what to expect from Music Today?

Oh and I didn't have to put in 'headlong' as the axcess code

Tix will arrive approx. 3-4 weeks before the show if the pattern of the last 3 tours with Musictoday holds.

And a BIG thank you to jmac for letting us know that to continue trying for the seats you want can work!!

The Buffalo pre-sale was great! Scored 8th row on Alex's side! MUCH better than the NH tix.

Just glad to be going to any shows at all - love the boys, love the fans.

7th row Alex side opening night.

Had to keep tring. Got mine at 12:11

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Apr 23 2012, 11:47 AM)
I got tickets for the Buffalo show but I just settled on getting section 103. I didn't feel like throwing back tickets a hundered times to get something up close. These tickets are the $66 dollar ones and they are actually good seats to. I like sitting in the lower or middle section of an arena better than the floor because you can get a better view of everything going on with lights, videos and whatever else there is.

Congrats to all trink39.gif sec 103 ain't bad I saw Metallica from there granted there stage was in the middle but you will see everything like you said

I got a ticket in row 3 of block 122 for Chicago which is an ok

Seat on the side

Took me 20 min of refreshing to get that, kept saying that one ticket was not

Available on the floor please try again, coming from

The uk for this gig , had hoped for nearer seats on the floor but lost my nerve in the

End and bought the side ticket.

Edited by jesterhud

I scored 4 tickets 4th row center for the Buffalo show!!

I kept on dumping tickets for around 20 minutes until they popped up. I had to do a double take when I saw row 4! The closest I've been in 22 shows has been row 10 so this will be a whole new experience.

Next....Toronto!!!

QUOTE (jesterhud @ Apr 23 2012, 06:12 PM)
I got a ticket in row 3 of block 122 for Chicago which is an ok
Seat on the side
Took me 20 min of refreshing to get that, kept saying that one ticket was not
Available on the floor please try again, coming from
The uk for this gig , had hoped for nearer seats on the floor but lost my nerve in the
End and bought the side ticket.

Same block, same show, both travelling from the UK - see you there! biggrin.gif

Got tickets to the Chicago show, best I could get was floor section 2, row 20. Tried for about a half hour. Oh well... would have liked better seats, but still very excited!!

I am pretty disappointed right now. I was on, had a few issues but ended up getting section 107 for the Brooklyn NY show by 12:15 pm. I just checked now, and I could have had floor seats (half way back) or stadium seats on full section LOWER than the ones I got...for the same price.

I am happy to have good seats, but I would have thought that the earlier you log in and buy, the better chance you have of getting closer seats

I had quite the adventure trying to get tickets for the Gibson in LA. Took forever to get halfway decent tickets in the Orchestra section. Just a little too far to the side for my liking, but decided to take them. Then the page crashed when I hit continue. Tickets gone.

Then I tried again and after another 15 minutes, I got better seats in Orchestra 2 (center right). So I took those and the page crashed again when I hit continue.

So I tried again for another 5 minutes and the same Orchestra 2 seats popped up again. This time it went through.

The location is great except it's at the back of the section. Would have been better if they were 10 rows closer. But they're better seats than when I saw them last year, so I'm okay with it. I had all the aggrevation I could take anyway.