9/7 Manchester, NH

deslock

The captcha wouldn't load for about a minute, but once I got through I was given Sec FLR1, Row D

I don't remember the layout at Manchester, NH but according to what I've read, rows AA-ZZ exist before row A. Anyone know for sure?

Edited by deslock

Unless they changed it recently AA through ZZ first then A B C D so around row 30 is where you are at.

I just tried and got Row A Section 2 seats 8 and 9 and my heart stopped for a second until I remembered the AA thing and the VIP first 15 rows thing.

QUOTE (cgfcgf @ Apr 23 2012, 11:21 AM)
Unless they changed it recently AA through ZZ first then A B C D so around row 30 is where you are at.

I just tried and got Row A Section 2 seats 8 and 9 and my heart stopped for a second until I remembered the AA thing and the VIP first 15 rows thing.

This brings up a good point. Does anyone know if the VIP seats are in front of row AA or are they within rows AA-OO??

I'm thinking they are within.

QUOTE (Yokkov @ Apr 23 2012, 11:28 AM)
MAnchester, NH

Section 1, seats 3 and 4 Row JJ!!!!!!!!!!
1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Doesn't anyone know if seats 3 and 4 are closer to the middle or the edge?

Seat 1, Floor 1 is on the outside.

Seat 1, Floor 3 in closer to the middle

QUOTE (eshine @ Apr 23 2012, 03:53 PM)
Got four seats around 30th row back on Als side!

Opening night baby!- and it's on my birthday to boot!

trink39.gif

OMG its my birthday too!!! smile.gifsmile.gif

We have main floor section 3 seats 6,7,8,9 - which sounds like are closer to the middle than the outer - making those seats even Better in case anyone is wondering!

QUOTE (Carnie @ Apr 23 2012, 04:25 PM)
QUOTE (eshine @ Apr 23 2012, 03:53 PM)
Got four seats around 30th row back on Als side!

Opening night baby!- and it's on my birthday to boot!

trink39.gif

OMG its my birthday too!!! smile.gifsmile.gif

We have main floor section 3 seats 6,7,8,9 - which sounds like are closer to the middle than the outer - making those seats even Better in case anyone is wondering!

OMG that's carazy what a small world!!!!

cat.gif

18th Row on the floor, Ged's side. I've also got an extra about 22nd row on Alex's side. That was a stressful experience. I hate that moment where you're not sure to take them or throw them back. I had one time out before I could pay for it and I had one just disappear from my cart.

Where's the meet up?? Where are people staying??

I'm somewhere in the first 15 rows as my friend did the VIP thing for this show. I'm also going to the Boston show, we got 13th row in section F for that one which is about 20 rows back. Opening night in first 15 should be sweet though!!!!! Not my bday like you guys, but I'll one up you. I share Geddy's Birthday!!!!! And I share the date that Neil officialy joined the band in 74 which again is geddy's birthday and my exact birthday smile.gif woot woot..