Tour - Wot No UK Dates !!

QUOTE (2112rush @ Apr 20 2012, 09:58 AM)
I envy you guys in The U.S. so many RUSH shows to go to. Please come to the UK!!:(

But the UK has all those great festivals and unknown acts they showcase and keep parading on Palladium all the time! I'm sure that should be enough to satisfy the unemployed masses in that small, foggy, RUSHless country.

No?

confused13.gif

Edited by losingit2k

I dont think they'll be going to Europe in '13 if there is another leg of this tour (which I believe there will be).

I do however have a gut feeling that Asia is the target for overseas shows next year.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Apr 20 2012, 11:00 AM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Apr 20 2012, 02:54 PM)
awww, too bad. sad.gif

meanwhile, back here in the US,  common001.gif

Charming, as usual. eyesre4.gif

Just being sarcastic. wink.gif

I can't imagine that Rush would skip Europe. It will be just another leg.

Like others, I imagine a second leg is coming next year.

I highly doubt that they are just doing a 33-show tour. Seems way too small for Rush.

...unless they want to hit the studio right away, which in that case, I would accept! cool.gif

*edited for spelling

Edited by EmotionDetector

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Apr 20 2012, 10:03 AM)
I envy you guys in The U.S. so many RUSH shows to go to. Please come to the UK!!:(

But the UK has all those great festivals and unknown acts they showcase and keep parading on Palladium all the time! I'm sure that should be enough to satisfy the unemployed masses in that small, foggy, RUSHless country.

No?

confused13.gif

Nope, Sorry not even nearly enough. I mean, imagine life without rush!! ohmy.gif

Well the US is usually the priority, but fear not, I would imagine they'll take a little break maybe for a couple months then head over seas.

There's no way they're never going there to support a new album. They each make about 80k a night, umm... yeah pretty sure I'd be heading over there too! lol

QUOTE (2112rush @ Apr 20 2012, 04:38 PM)
QUOTE (losingit2k @ Apr 20 2012, 10:03 AM)

No?

confused13.gif

Nope, Sorry not even nearly enough. I mean, imagine life without rush!! ohmy.gif

Well in that case, I guess they'll show up there in the spring whjen they annouce their 2nd leg of the Tour!

trink39.gif