RUSH VIP Package Info

Godeater2112

QUOTE (Unattractive Truth @ May 2 2012, 07:02 PM)
QUOTE (danielmclark @ May 2 2012, 03:00 PM)
QUOTE (Unattractive Truth @ May 2 2012, 03:52 PM)
QUOTE (danielmclark @ May 2 2012, 12:38 PM)
You never know. Everyone's assuming it's first-come-first-served, but do we know that for a fact? After 11 minutes of trying with the presale, I got ninth row. That can't be the result of a first-come-first-served system. Will the VIP be any different? I don't know. Maybe you'll get lucky and end up in the front.

The VIP Package states explicitly that seating is assigned by the order you made your purchase.

Now I know. And knowing is half the battle! G.I. JOOOOE!

tongue.gif

Thanks smile.gif

But the valid point here is...how do we know?

Because we never see what seats we are ordering, we are completely dependent on the company to tell us the truth.

Well sure, but that's always the case. You always have to trust a company to deliver what they promise. But they're not promising that you'll get the best seats... just that you'll be in the First Fifteen. And though I haven't looked, I'd be surprised if they said "Seats will be assigned first-come-first-serve beginning with row one and working back". If what they said is "orders will be processed in the order in which they are received"... that says nothing about who gets what seats. Giving the first person to order a seat in row 15 still makes that a valid promise.

Anyhow, I'm just speculating here.

I don't have a problem with the VIP seats because there are three other opportunities to get front row tickets at less than the VIP cost (and that's assuming that the VIP ticket allotment even includes row one).

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree this VIP lottery thing is annoying, but before you castigate Rush check out what other bands are selling through VIP Nation:

https://v2.iloveallaccess.com/tours/eagles/...f65e412VwD3ZQtv

Those prices are truly insane. The current Rush ticket prices by comparison are only kind of insane.

I bought a musictoday presale ticket for the San Antonio show, row 16 for $147. That is expensive. The VIP were $325, that is even more expensive, but at least they aren't $500 for first 20 rows like those Eagles tix I linked to above.

QUOTE (irishguyincc @ May 5 2012, 04:33 AM)
I agree this VIP lottery thing is annoying, but before you castigate Rush check out what other bands are selling through VIP Nation:

https://v2.iloveallaccess.com/tours/eagles/...f65e412VwD3ZQtv

Those prices are truly insane.  The current Rush ticket prices by comparison are only kind of insane. 

I bought a musictoday presale ticket for the San Antonio show, row 16 for $147.  That is expensive.  The VIP were $325, that is even more expensive, but at least they aren't $500 for first 20 rows like those Eagles tix I linked to above.

$500 for rows 1-20? Holy crap! Thats insane unless

you're a die-hard fan! (I like the Eagles, but not enough

to fork over that much $$! Of course, Rush is a different story!)

My VIP tix better score me at least by row 6 in a good section

where I can see the entire band, otherwise I'm gonna be upset!

Does make you wonder if the "older" bands with relatively short

tour life left are just laughing all the way to the bank at our expense!

confused13.gif