OH MY GOD!

GangsterOnBoats

I think I've listened to it atleast 10 times in row now...can't get enough of it. Pissed though on their tour starting in Manchester NH Sept. 07 they will ONLY make one stop in Florida and that's in Tampa. angry.gif

Well that's a 4 hour drive to Tampa last time they came through it was 10 minutes In WPB and 40 mins in Sunrise. So I gather I'm due for a long trip and they didn't play Tampa on their last tour.

Peace

QUOTE (g under p @ Apr 18 2012, 07:53 PM)
I think I've listened to it atleast 10 times in row now...can't get enough of it. Pissed though on their tour starting in Manchester NH Sept. 07 they will ONLY make one stop in Florida and that's in Tampa. angry.gif

Well that's a 4 hour drive to Tampa last time they came through it was 10 minutes In WPB and 40 mins in Sunrise. So I gather I'm due for a long trip and they didn't play Tampa on their last tour.

Peace

I'm going to see them in NC, then at home in Atlanta then making an 8 hour drive to Tampa.

QUOTE (Chicken hawk @ Apr 18 2012, 07:58 PM)
I guess they cant please everyone.....wonde who decides on the tour stops anyhow?

confused13.gif

Nice you joined up on my Birthday. I anticipate every album and tour but this ONE is going to be off the charts. I can't wait for this album and tour.

It's everything I hoped it would be. Geddy's voice....my God.

"I wish that I could live it all AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN".

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (g under p @ Apr 18 2012, 08:53 PM)

Peace

join us in tampa man.

Sounds cool. Will need to listen to it a lot more but I like the direction.

QUOTE (ghostworks @ Apr 18 2012, 07:45 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 18 2012, 06:09 PM)
BTW, I think the lyrics in this song are great. yes.gif

"...big steel wheels..."

eyesre4.gif

I think big metal balls would accurately describe what the song has. Change the lyrics a bit and it would be meta. tongue.gif

Edited by USB Connector

As a matter of fact:

Anyone complaining about anything on this song should be strung up, gutted, ground up, stuffed into their own stomach, roasted like haggis, fed to a hog and shit out into a pig pen so they'll shut the f**k up & not be a debbie downer.

This song kicks ass. Don't start complaining ya whiney bitches.

Oh great, here we go again. Any minute now, the people who find fault with the song are going to come back and complain that they're being stifled or some such thing. We just did five pages of that, do we need to rehash it? Let people complain if they want. Their opinions are as valid as ours, as long as they're not trolling.

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Apr 18 2012, 09:35 PM)
As a matter of fact:

Anyone complaining about anything on this song should be strung up, gutted, ground up, stuffed into their own stomach, roasted like haggis, fed to a hog and shit out into a pig pen so they'll shut the f**k up & not be a debbie downer.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Apr 18 2012, 05:35 PM)
QUOTE (exiled yorkie @ Apr 18 2012, 08:32 PM)
It's a great song but Geddy's voice is shot

that's funny, i thought he sounded incredibly strong and couldn't believe some of the notes he was hitting. almost like he got his voice box repaired.

Shot?,

Are you fu***** insane? His voice was absolutely awesome!! This tune kicks some serious a**! Neil really sounds great. Goosbumps when I first heard it. Can't wait to see the best band in the world. 1022.gif 653.gif 2.gif trink38.gif

I love everything about the song but I was just sitting here thinking how cool the chorus would be with some backup keys mimicking the chords that the guitar is doing. The .....I stoke the fires.....part. Here's hoping some of the other songs on the album feature at least some keys for atmosphere. This is not a complaint. I love all three songs so far:)

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Apr 18 2012, 09:35 PM)
QUOTE (exiled yorkie @ Apr 18 2012, 08:32 PM)
It's a great song but Geddy's voice is shot

that's funny, i thought he sounded incredibly strong and couldn't believe some of the notes he was hitting. almost like he got his voice box repaired.

That's what I think too...

Ged sounds great. Those high 'again' notes that he hits are awesome! 1022.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 18 2012, 05:44 PM)
QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Apr 18 2012, 09:35 PM)
As a matter of fact:

laugh.gif

rofl3.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Apr 18 2012, 08:35 PM)
As a matter of fact:

This is why I love Tamas. He has a way with words and stuff. smile.gif