Push play or....hit skip twice

Motorshooter

QUOTE (greg2112 @ Apr 20 2012, 09:29 AM)
Put on my Bose headphones and listen to the entire album, in order, full way through. Booklet in hand, reading the lyrics along the way. Repeat.

yeah i shoulda said this too.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Front to back like I always do. I still love Caravan and BU2B. And for the record those 2 songs are better than Headlong Flight which is also a killer jam. Edited by Todem

from beginning to end because of this quote from Alex:

All of our records are thematic, but this one is a little more of an old-fashioned concept album in the tradition of 2112 and Hemispheres. We just recorded a string section yesterday for five of the songs-we still have to sit down and see what we'll use from that, but it sounded fantastic. Rush hasn't used strings in a while, and it's really added a lot of emotional impact to the songs.

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Apr 20 2012, 12:43 PM)

All of our records are thematic, but this one is a little more of an old-fashioned concept album in the tradition of 2112 and Hemispheres. We just recorded a string section yesterday for five of the songs-we still have to sit down and see what we'll use from that, but it sounded fantastic. Rush hasn't used strings in a while, and it's really added a lot of emotional impact to the songs.

I will have a towel right by me as well for my virgin listen of the double LP through my really good home system on my studio quality headphones. wink.gif

QUOTE (Todem @ Apr 20 2012, 10:49 AM)

I will have a towel right by me as well for my virgin listen of the double LP through my really good home system on my studio quality headphones. wink.gif

unsure.gif

laugh.gif

I'll listen to the head.

The tail.

The whole damn thing.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Pu2TOfOuwCQ/ThJErprxrII/AAAAAAAABxI/QC92BxEW9fs/s1600/robertshawjawshiresphotos001.jpg

Edited by eshine

QUOTE (Todem @ Apr 20 2012, 12:49 PM)

Save the towel - just wear an extra pair of underwear.

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Apr 20 2012, 02:29 PM)
QUOTE (Todem @ Apr 20 2012, 12:49 PM)

Save the towel - just wear an extra pair of underwear.

laugh.gif