2012 - 11/28 - Dallas, TX

I'm underaged, but there are plenty of really good bars and such down by Victory Plaza and the West End near the AAC.. just some info to get y'all going. http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif House of Blues is a few steps down the street as well.

I'm actually a bit disappointed that the show is at AAC, but being that it's in NOV it might turn out to be a blessing. I've gotten used to meeting up at the funky little bars around Fair Park, and everything is so corporate around VP. HOB is the best close spot IMO. Damn I wish they were playing there! LOL Best venue in town.

I vote House of Blues.

BTW, this will be the first time I've seen RUSH at the biggest venue in town since MP. Nice to see.

At least it won't be in the middle of August, outside, and 110 degrees like it was at the coca-cola, Shmirnoff, super pages Starplex.

QUOTE (rushman321 @ May 17 2012, 03:41 PM)
At least it won't be in the middle of August, outside, and 110 degrees like it was at the coca-cola, Shmirnoff, super pages Starplex.

Right, I like the sound there though. Never seen a show at AAC, hope the sound is at least decent.

QUOTE (tkdryan @ Jun 22 2012, 03:30 PM)
The Fan Sports lounge might be fun,,,

There is the Jack Daniels bar at the ACC. Pretty cool little spot with a decent selection of beers.

If anyone want to have great beer/food before the show, there is a place around the corner called the Meddlesome Moth. It's the kinda place where you can get cask conditioned craft brews. You will not find a bud or coors or miller product in the whole place. Kinda pricey, but well worth it. it is actually walking distance to AAC, perhaps a mile. House of Blues is a cool concert venue, but as a bar i find it lacking. Lots of tourist types. There is an Irish bar i have yet to check out between the W hotel and the AAC. Good luck getting your drink on!

QUOTE (Bonghitsforjesus @ Aug 12 2012, 03:23 PM)
If anyone want to have great beer/food before the show, there is a place around the corner called the Meddlesome Moth. It's the kinda place where you can get cask conditioned craft brews. You will not find a bud or coors or miller product in the whole place. Kinda pricey, but well worth it. it is actually walking distance to AAC, perhaps a mile. House of Blues is a cool concert venue, but as a bar i find it lacking. Lots of tourist types. There is an Irish bar i have yet to check out between the W hotel and the AAC. Good luck getting your drink on!

That must be a pretty new bar. I'll have to check it out.

Archived