2012 - 11/01 - Atlanta, GA

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have two tickets to sell, on the Alex side close to the stage:

Orch 3, Row J, Seats 7-8.

I paid $290 for the pair ($129 per ticket face value, plus $32 total vendor service fees), looking to get the same. Parking pass included (Lot C).

If interested, please send me a PM.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3282/vzamp.jpg

Some of you may know about my daughter Samantha and her Make-A-Wish to meet Rush. Sam's birthday is November 2nd, the day after the Atlanta show. She turns 21. The concert is actually my birthday present to her. Well, I plan on taking her out for a beer after he show. I'm not sure where yet but it will have to be somewhere open after midnight on a Thursday night. I would like to invite any fellow Rush fan to join us for a little celebrating! I'll post here when I find out where we are going to go. If anyone has a suggestion on somewhere close to the venue, please let me know.

QUOTE (johndyar @ Sep 6 2012, 09:00 PM)
Some of you may know about my daughter Samantha and her Make-A-Wish to meet Rush. Sam's birthday is November 2nd, the day after the Atlanta show. She turns 21. The concert is actually my birthday present to her. Well, I plan on taking her out for a beer after he show. I'm not sure where yet but it will have to be somewhere open after midnight on a Thursday night. I would like to invite any fellow Rush fan to join us for a little celebrating! I'll post here when I find out where we are going to go. If anyone has a suggestion on somewhere close to the venue, please let me know.

You can try Locos Pub off of Haynes Bridge and Old Alabama, they will probably be open. Or Ale House off of Mansell. I think many are meeting their prior to the show.

QUOTE (Gnoom @ Sep 4 2012, 04:19 AM)
I have two tickets to sell, on the Alex side close to the stage:

Orch 3, Row J, Seats 7-8.

I paid $290 for the pair ($129 per ticket face value, plus $32 total vendor service fees), looking to get the same. Parking pass included (Lot C).

If interested, please send me a PM.

UPDATE: These tickets are sold.

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Sep 11 2012, 10:05 PM)
QUOTE (bathory @ Sep 9 2012, 02:02 PM)
I'll be on the lawn!

http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/cool10.gif

http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/laugh.gif hopefully, last time I was too mesmerized by the band to even think about asking someone for pot

QUOTE (bathory @ Sep 13 2012, 04:26 PM)
QUOTE (mazyyz @ Sep 11 2012, 10:05 PM)
QUOTE (bathory @ Sep 9 2012, 02:02 PM)
I'll be on the lawn!

http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/cool10.gif

http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/laugh.gif hopefully, last time I was too mesmerized by the band to even think about asking someone for pot

At least you'll get the contact high.

I got 2 tickets: Sec. Orchard 3, Row H, seats 11-12.

For sale at cost. I Gotta pick up at will call. My seats in same row.

Email: wayneburns@email.com

I'm going. Saw them in Columbus, and I don't know why I didn't buy more tickets to more shows earlier, so hopefully I'll get decent seats. Did the VIP thing, but who knows since it's been a while since the tickets went on sale.

Does anyone know about the VIP Nation tickets and parking? I didn't get a parking pass with my ticket, but I notice that the tickets sold through Ticketmaster do include a parking pass. I don't want to get stuck with no place to park.

2 questions:

What time for the meetup? I'll be taking a half-day from work, god willing.

Also, who is well-versed in purchasing tix on the day of the show, at the window? Right now we only have my ticket; my husband will be attending also and we'd kinda like to avoid the lawn if at all possible. But we don't want to spend a shitload on one ticket either. So what's the best way to do this?

2 questions:

Also, who is well-versed in purchasing tix on the day of the show, at the window? Right now we only have my ticket; my husband will be attending also and we'd kinda like to avoid the lawn if at all possible. But we don't want to spend a shitload on one ticket either. So what's the best way to do this?

How do you plan on sitting together? If that's an interest to you.

2 questions:

How do you plan on sitting together? If that's an interest to you.

We're not, and he's fine with that. Right now I'm only finding lawn seating available, which he's OK with, but I'd like to do a little better than that!

Wow! Holy crapola. There are only lawn tickets for sale at TM and there is one - ONE! - ticket for sale on StubHub right now. And, it's lawn. Yesterday morning, they released a few more of the wheelchair sits at the back of section 101. Can't believe it's going to be this crowded. Way to go Atlanta!

See y'all tonight!

Archived