Men!

DonnaWanna

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/3100/image0311lx.jpg

sarcasm.gif

QUOTE (feelingwithyourskin @ May 12 2006, 03:57 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ May 12 2006, 03:05 PM)
Why do guys feel the need to flirt with every woman there is? Even if his gf is right there???  confused13.gif

because "guys" are petty, obnoxious, rude, insecure children who do not know how to properly behave in social situations

that's why you only go for men

I don't see any men around here.

QUOTE (Daylin @ May 18 2006, 12:43 PM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ May 17 2006, 05:25 PM)
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/3100/image0311lx.jpg
sarcasm.gif

rofl3.gif

laugh.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (alspalsgal)
Why do guys feel the need to flirt with every woman there is? Even if his gf is right there???  confused13.gif

Why is it when a guy talks to a girl she calls it flirting but when he wants to go and see Rush, she says he's ignoring you? It's called suffering from the lack of self-confidence. They claim to be proud women of the 21 century but it's all the same.

Edited by Asian Rush Fan

QUOTE (Asian Rush Fan @ May 18 2006, 09:21 AM)
QUOTE (alspalsgal)

Why is it when a guy talks to a girl she calls it flirting but when he wants to go and see Rush, she says he's ignoring you? It's called suffering from the lack of self-confidence. They claim to be proud women of the 21 century but it's all the same.

When I say flirting, I mean him talking about how big her jumblies are, and acting like he wants to get in her pants!!!! Blatant, out and out flirting, nothing short of hopping on top of her right then and there. I would rather him go watch a concert.

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ May 18 2006, 06:04 PM)
QUOTE (Asian Rush Fan @ May 18 2006, 09:21 AM)
QUOTE (alspalsgal)

When I say flirting, I mean him talking about how big her jumblies are, and acting like he wants to get in her pants!!!! Blatant, out and out flirting, nothing short of hopping on top of her right then and there. I would rather him go watch a concert.

Any guy who does that ain't worth keeping.

guys should talk to women as if they were guys; then there would less confusion for women and more honest guys around. plus there would be less cat.gif's in this world trying to make people feel good.

plus women love getting mad at their men; it gets them all hot & bothered. keep ignoring them too, because then they'll do crazy stuff to get your attention.

don't make me resurrect the manly thread no.gif

Edited by daveyt

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ May 18 2006, 12:17 PM)
QUOTE (feelingwithyourskin @ May 12 2006, 03:57 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ May 12 2006, 03:05 PM)

because "guys" are petty, obnoxious, rude, insecure children who do not know how to properly behave in social situations

that's why you only go for men

I don't see any men around here.

shame. well the hubby already said he wasn't planning on signing up joker.gif

QUOTE (daveyt)
guys should talk to women as if they were guys; then there would less confusion for women and more honest guys around.

People should talk to people as caring human beings with feelings. I am not ultra feminine, and am usually just one of the guys. I enjoy doing things that I enjoy, not the typical girl things.

QUOTE (daveyt)
plus women love getting mad at their men; it gets them all hot & bothered. keep ignoring them too, because then they'll do crazy stuff to get your attention.

Not one bit true. The women you hang around must be psychotic. I, for one, enjoy getting along with people. Having good times. If there is any sort of gliche, then it totally throws me off. If I have to resort to being an idiot to get someones attention, then they aren't worth my time or effort.

Nuff said.

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ May 18 2006, 01:50 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt)
guys should talk to women as if they were guys; then there would less confusion for women and more honest guys around.

I am usually just one of the guys.

wacko.gif

QUOTE (daveyt)

If there is any sort of gliche, then it totally throws me off.

it throws my gf off, too, because i am the man in the house smile.gif if she had her way, she'd think i was a big pussy yes.gif and since it throws her off, she can't control her attraction no.gif common001.gif

let me make this clear with an example:

i was cooking dinner for my gf the other day and she immediatly starts in on this and that about what i was preparing. that got her the instant boot from the kitchen. if i didn't do that, she'd keep going on and on. why should any guy tolerate that? they shouldn't! and she likes me even more for booting her and letting me handle it.

QUOTE (daveyt)

Not one bit true. The women you hang around must be psychotic.

not exactly; they're just women!

look at the antithesis: if women aren't getting mad at their men, getting "thrown off" then they are probably in control of the relationship. not good no.gif women want and need men who are in control of the situation because any relationship with the female in control is just wack for both parties yes.gif

see i even used the word relationship for you (since i'm in one 062802puke_prv.gif). and she ain't psychotic! if she tries to be i clear her mind quickly yes.gif

I guess if a woman doesnt mind hearing that, then she doesnt mind it. After all, her man did choose to be with her, but if its all you hear, and you hear nothing about you, then it gets a little old.

"what am I? Chopped liver?"

Don'tanswerthat. ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ May 18 2006, 09:18 PM)
I guess if a woman doesnt mind hearing that, then she doesnt mind it. After all, her man did choose to be with her, but if its all you hear, and you hear nothing about you, then it gets a little old.

"what am I? Chopped liver?"

Don'tanswerthat. ph34r.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif