Men!

DonnaWanna

This chick sounds higher than I am... I just didn't understand these posts at first (about Alex), at first a thought it was just me, but now I guess they really just don't make sense.

Asian Rush Fan, get your ideas together (you know intro, body, outro sort of thing), and you should probably start a new thread under a different topic... I just really have no idea what you are going on about. Hell I don't mind you bitching about women, I bitch about some of them too, but it's not safe to generalize because therefor you're creating an invalid argument.

Edited by izzy

QUOTE (izzy @ Dec 16 2007, 04:27 PM)
This chick sounds higher than I am... I just didn't understand these posts at first (about Alex), at first a thought it was just me, but now I guess they really just don't make sense.
Asian Rush Fan, get your ideas together (you know intro, body, outro sort of thing), and you should probably start a new thread under a different topic... I just really have no idea what you are going on about. Hell I don't mind you bitching about women, I bitch about some of them too, but it's not safe to generalize because therefor you're creating an invalid argument.

he's a woman hater...

QUOTE (Lrigyttiw @ Dec 16 2007, 05:32 PM)

he's a woman hater...

He? wow I'm so lost haha.

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Dec 16 2007, 02:02 PM)
QUOTE (Asian Rush Fan @ Dec 16 2007, 01:35 PM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Dec 16 2007, 09:11 AM)
QUOTE (Asian Rush Fan @ Dec 15 2007, 07:26 PM)
Well the down-side of men is that, deputies broke Alex's nose...that BASTICH! But then, it was a female deputy who complained that Alex threw her down the stairs...after she tried to grow a pair and take on Alex. Don't f-with the boys...man or woman! I know one thing, I would not. If he can take on the Collier County's Sheriff's Department, have his nose broken, thrown down the stairs, go for more, get arrested, explain what happen to the press in jail calmly and cooly, cop a plea to dismiss the charges, files civil charges and continue in, that is one bad mother-f*****!!!

wtf.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/sFun_blahblah.gif

Oh I forgot, it was male deputies who abused Alex and his son...only. I agree, under the Bush administration (Jeb), the law enforcement made Florida a police state and it was because they were men. and men are idiots, I agree. Especially the ones who abused and tased Alex, his son Justin as well as Michelle.

But

Zivojinovich, 50, faces six charges that include aggravated battery on a law enforcement officer, resisting an officer with violence, and disorderly intoxication.

The aggravated battery was pushing the female deputy down the stairs.

What am I trying to prove? That as bad or lazy or stupid or whatever men are, a woman put a member of Rush in jail. But if the women here are gonna have fun bashing, all-in-fun, so will the boys. and that's wTF we're talking about.

Wow, a sister put Alex in jail and nearly had him deported forever.

goodpost.gif

wtf.gif

Do you realize how stupid you sound???

GO GET A LIFE!!!

Better yet... Find somewhere else to pick on WOMEN!!!

This is the NEW WORLD WOMEN part of the board...

GET LOST!!!

angry.gif

i totally agree with CeeJ ... Asian Rush Fan is obviously a moron and loves nothing more than watching us women bite at his inane drivel. lets not give him the staistfaction of winding us up in the future, ignore him ladies nasty.gif

QUOTE (izzy @ Dec 16 2007, 05:05 PM)

he's a woman hater...

earlier in one of his rants, he claimed he was a guy who's been living with his girlfriend for a year. He must have cotton stuck in her ears, her wrists and mouth duct taped, and her legs bound, and tied her to a chair.... for her to stay with him! I think in most states it's called kidnapping! LOL

Edited by Lrigyttiw

QUOTE (Lrigyttiw @ Dec 16 2007, 08:00 PM)

he's a woman hater...

earlier in one of his rants, he claimed he was a guy who's been living with his girlfriend for a year. He must have cotton stuck in her ears, her wrists and mouth duct taped, and her legs bound, and tied her to a chair.... for her to stay with him! I think in most states it's called kidnapping! LOL

this dude obviously has been burned BAD by some woman...

and has chosen to spit his venom out in this thread...

whatever...

sucks to be him man.

bekloppt.gif Ceej!!!!!!!

wub.gif back at cha girl

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Dec 16 2007, 12:02 PM)
Well the down-side of men is that, deputies broke Alex's nose...that BASTICH! But then, it was a female deputy who complained that Alex threw her down the stairs...after she tried to grow a pair and take on Alex. Don't f-with the boys...man or woman! I know one thing, I would not. If he can take on the Collier County's Sheriff's Department, have his nose broken, thrown down the stairs, go for more, get arrested, explain what happen to the press in jail calmly and cooly, cop a plea to dismiss the charges, files civil charges and continue in, that is one bad mother-f*****!!!

wtf.gif

Oh I forgot, it was male deputies who abused Alex and his son...only. I agree, under the Bush administration (Jeb), the law enforcement made Florida a police state and it was because they were men. and men are idiots, I agree. Especially the ones who abused and tased Alex, his son Justin as well as Michelle.

But

Zivojinovich, 50, faces six charges that include aggravated battery on a law enforcement officer, resisting an officer with violence, and disorderly intoxication.

What am I trying to prove? That as bad or lazy or stupid or whatever men are, a woman put a member of Rush in jail. But if the women here are gonna have fun bashing, all-in-fun, so will the boys. and that's wTF we're talking about.

goodpost.gif

wtf.gif

GO GET A LIFE!!!

GET LOST!!!

angry.gif

wow, did I struck a nerve?

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Dec 16 2007, 12:06 PM)

I remember the last time you came here talking about
how we need to shut our legs and bull-shit like that.
You really have no place here... Most of the men that
are here KNOW that we LOVE men... This is OUR (NWW)
joke thread. You should take a minute before you
write such bullshit.

Wow, I did struck a nerve

QUOTE (Lrigyttiw @ Dec 16 2007, 01:36 PM)
QUOTE (Asian Rush Fan @ Dec 18 2006, 07:25 PM)
QUOTE (Trance @ Dec 12 2006, 08:09 PM)
QUOTE (Asian Rush Fan @ Dec 12 2006, 07:21 PM)
QUOTE (Trance @ Dec 11 2006, 11:32 AM)
QUOTE (porthleven's rose @ Dec 11 2006, 01:50 PM)
agreed about the members of Rush-----

BUT,any women living on her own can wipe the floor with your list!!!!! tongue.gif

+100.

I love the part about how there would be no Oprah without men. I could care less about Oprah, but last time I checked she was a woman confused13.gif

Also, that's pretty 1920's of him to assume that women need a man to pay the bills. . . f**k that.

Good! So there would be no need for alimony. Child support I could understand (if the man's the father), but to demand a man to pay his ex to keep the lifestyle she was accustomed to? You're right f**k that, but that's the way it is. Keep in mind that 50% of all marriages end in divorce in America and 2/3 of all marriages in California ends in divorce. And more times than not, the man has to pay? So yes, I agree, it is f**ked...for the guys.

And child support. That's another scam. I get a woman pregnant and I pay child support. I find out that the mother is buying a car or buys a Gucci or Prada bag and so on. The bear necessities for the child is bought but barely. I'm paying for the woman's spending habits.

Also

I have sex with a woman, she has a baby, I pay child support. After a few years, I see some strange traits, so I get the kid's DNA tested. The child has the mother but not my DNA. She cheats and for three years, I paid for supporting the kid. I dump the woman and the kid but end up going to prison because the child grew accostomed to me.

It is f**ked.

So I agree, f-the 1920s and get rid of alimony and DNA testing MUST be required after child birth. And if the child is the guy's? Give him itemized receipts of ALL the merchandise the woman buys. If she's deviates from the requirements, she will lose custody of the child and will be imprisoned for fraud.

So I agree, f-the 1920s

No no see, you got me wrong.

I don't give a shit about the alimony thing OR child support OR DNA testing or whatever the hell you just rambled on about.

The part of your post that I thought was down right assinine to assume was the part that stated if there were no men there would be no one to pay our bills.

If the only women you date make you pay their bills or take out their trash... then you need to get out some more and meet some REAL women. I guarantee you there are those of us out there who bust our asses daily to take care of ourselves.

And if women "bust their ass to work", of course you are the exception, why then are men paying more in alimony and child support for children who aren't theirs and not like you? Please explain that to me.

ARF, why are you in this thread if we (women) irritate you so much? Explain that to me?

oh because i can. Unless I do something to warrant a ban. Let me see, the TOS on this board does not ban me or limit what i could say. I never typed a swear word, I never promoted violence, nothing to the point where the NSA, FBI or any other three-letter government agency in the United States would put me in a FEMA prison camp or Guantanamo, so I am here. That answer your question? I hope I did cool.gif

QUOTE (izzy @ Dec 16 2007, 03:27 PM)

Why? This isn't an English class and secondly, there is no Politics where I can spew about the government and Rush. So I segued Alex's abuse and the poor female deputy who f-ed with Alex in the women section. and this thread sufficed. Why? Because I love pointing out the ironies z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Lrigyttiw @ Dec 16 2007, 03:32 PM)

he's a woman hater...

Izzy hates women? ohmy.gif

QUOTE (LADYice @ Dec 16 2007, 05:35 PM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ Dec 16 2007, 02:02 PM)

wtf.gif

But

goodpost.gif

wtf.gif

GO GET A LIFE!!!

GET LOST!!!

angry.gif

i totally agree with CeeJ ... Asian Rush Fan is obviously a moron and loves nothing more than watching us women bite at his inane drivel. lets not give him the staistfaction of winding us up in the future, ignore him ladies nasty.gif

You can't ignore me. You, like every other woman need to get the last word in. Izzy wrote something and now he hates women? I guess Izzy hates his mother, grandmother, aunt and every female in his/her life. Gee, that makes sense. Also, I agree some men are lazy. Yes some men are lousy. Yes some men are bums, but guess what, you married them. And bad news, you can't change them either. So whose fault is that? The man? If you stop complaining about how bad we are, stop waiting for prince charming (Alex, Neil and Geddy are taken), then maybe there would not have to be a list of men and what you hate about them. Izzy won't be a woman hater and I could not care less what happens. But bash us and displace your anger on this board, expect guys to come in and input their opine. And if I am a moron, who then are these women who marry morons like me, a victim? Take responsibility in your actions

QUOTE (Lrigyttiw @ Dec 16 2007, 06:00 PM)

he's a woman hater...

And that there is a felony. I have guns. You think that I would sacrifice my guns for something as stupid as that?

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Dec 16 2007, 06:07 PM)

he's a woman hater...

whatever...

sucks to be him man.

bekloppt.gif Ceej!!!!!!!

wub.gif back at cha girl

Actually no, I love being me. I have a great girlfriend, she's progressive and we do things together. We've also been to protests and we've recently been to Canyon de Chelly and Grand Canyon and are planning a trip up to B.C. Canada. I just don't get emotional over text. Oh go to canyon de chelly. you can see where the Anasazi lived and be amazed how they scaled the sides of mountains and build their homes. It's funny how the rangers say that the Anasazis were abducted by aliens, but the more realistic theory was that they intermingled with other races and the bloodline faded.

And the Grand Canyon was spectacular too. That's mother nature at her best. If you or your spouse want to go to another great place, go to Yosemite and go to Glacier Point at night. Beautiful.

Yeah, it sucks for my girlfriend to be with me

Edited by Asian Rush Fan

he's a woman hater...

whatever...

sucks to be him man.

bekloppt.gif Ceej!!!!!!!

wub.gif back at cha girl

well yeah, it's obvious he's been burned.

BUT is his getting screwed over the cause or the effect of his being an asshole?

we're awfully generous to give him the benefit of the doubt and suggest that maybe once he was a nice guy. he just got treated unfairly, and now he's a meany.

but really, any man who has even half of his own shit together could not be so dramatically damaged by the misgivings of any one woman. and if there was more than one woman who mistreated him so badly, you really have to ask why he allowed it to happen again? is the problem really occurring on the women's side of the relationships?

if we examine his latest tirade, its clear he's not playing with a full deck.

in his twisted logic, he sifts out the fact that ONE of the officers in FL was a woman. he takes this to new realms of imagination by adding to the story that the female officer "takes on alex". then he suggests that the heaviest charges against Alex were BECAUSE this one officer is female. even if we can momentarily buy into those two false premises for the sake of understanding his point of view, we still can't conclude that "a woman put a member of Rush in jail." its preposterous.

next, he's suggesting that since (from his own ill-founded reasoning) "a woman put a member of Rush in jail" that all women should bear the shame of it. eyesre4.gif

fffwhatever. and just who does he think he is coming in to this forum and spewing hatred and lies?

he's like a drunken baffoon stumbling into the ladies room and pissing all over the seat. http://usera.imagecave.com/RolindaBonz/Rolinda2/stone.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Dec 16 2007, 10:55 PM)

he's a woman hater...

whatever...

sucks to be him man.

bekloppt.gif Ceej!!!!!!!

wub.gif back at cha girl

well yeah, it's obvious he's been burned.

BUT is his getting screwed over the cause or the effect of his being an asshole?

we're awfully generous to give him the benefit of the doubt and suggest that maybe once he was a nice guy. he just got treated unfairly, and now he's a meany.

but really, any man who has even half of his own shit together could not be so dramatically damaged by the misgivings of any one woman. and if there was more than one woman who mistreated him so badly, you really have to ask why he allowed it to happen again? is the problem really occurring on the women's side of the relationships?

if we examine his latest tirade, its clear he's not playing with a full deck.

in his twisted logic, he sifts out the fact that ONE of the officers in FL was a woman. he takes this to new realms of imagination by adding to the story that the female officer "takes on alex". then he suggests that the heaviest charges against Alex were BECAUSE this one officer is female. even if we can momentarily buy into those two false premises for the sake of understanding his point of view, we still can't conclude that "a woman put a member of Rush in jail." its preposterous.

next, he's suggesting that since (from his own ill-founded reasoning) "a woman put a member of Rush in jail" that all women should bear the shame of it. eyesre4.gif

fffwhatever. and just who does he think he is coming in to this forum and spewing hatred and lies?

he's like a drunken baffoon stumbling into the ladies room and pissing all over the seat. http://usera.imagecave.com/RolindaBonz/Rolinda2/stone.gif

You proven my point. And after this thread I post, I'm taking myself away from this thread. The women here just aren't happy until they get the last word in. Well I am, because, i won't see this thread anymore. Have fun ranting and raving, because, i won't see it anymore.

What a pussy. laugh.gif Come on fight like a man! I totally want a bar fight.

Anyways, if this guy doesn't like women, why the hell would he enter a page that clearly says 'women' on it. For example, I'm not into .. I don't know.. animal sex. So I don't google animal sex. That fucken simple, could have saved this guy sometime but oh well.

ROFL... Omg. I just read the whole of what ARF has been saying.

That's hilarious.

Wow... It's rather sad, too. Sounds to me like you've got issues, mate.

But it's good that you're buggering off now. It's probably the brainiest thing you've said in this thread!

So, anyways... Since Asian Rush Fan's penis is probably a 1 incher, let's get back to what we were talking about before...

I love how he tried to say I hate women... what a dumb ass, I believe I said, "Yes I bitch about women" (mostly about pms, how some girls can't manage to use a public bathroom, 'stupid' ones, etc...) some how that meant I hate them too... this guy reminds me of O'Reily the big blubbering vagina on CNN, totally twisting what you say and some how getting that I hate my mom, sister, aunt, etc... (although I do hate half of them, it's not because they are women). Then says I won't be a women hater? Come on I'm f***ing stoned off my ass and I'm more fluent than that. Oh yes, and apparently I'm a 'he.' Cool, I've always wanted a penis.

f**k I hate Bill O'Reily... and I'm really bored, have the flu and I'm high.

So, as stated in the subtitle of this thread pretty much, do you think you'd be better with them or without them? (them being men)

I probably need them for sex, but that's about it... well I've been with my boyfriend for a few years... but it's cool laugh.gif I don't know if I could live with him though, I might go crazy, or drive him crazy.

QUOTE (izzy @ Jan 1 2008, 04:39 PM)
I probably need them for sex, but that's about it... well I've been with my boyfriend for a few years... but it's cool laugh.gif I don't know if I could live with him though, I might go crazy, or drive him crazy.

yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

Other than sex, and an occasional handman-type effort around the house, life really is much easier without them around.

I'll keep repeating that until I meet one I can get along with... laugh.gif

b_sigh.gif

L

QUOTE (OriginalFan @ Jan 1 2008, 05:56 PM)
QUOTE (izzy @ Jan 1 2008, 04:39 PM)

yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

Other than sex, and an occasional handman-type effort around the house, life really is much easier without them around.

I'll keep repeating that until I meet one I can get along with... laugh.gif

b_sigh.gif

L

What if youre a guy and you agree with that? wink.gif

Many men married for a long time would understand and agree with your point of view... smile.gif

QUOTE (izzy @ Jan 1 2008, 05:39 PM)
So, anyways... Since Asian Rush Fan's penis is probably a 1 incher, let's get back to what we were talking about before...

I love how he tried to say I hate women... what a dumb ass, I believe I said, "Yes I bitch about women" (mostly about pms, how some girls can't manage to use a public bathroom, 'stupid' ones, etc...) some how that meant I hate them too... this guy reminds me of O'Reily the big blubbering vagina on CNN, totally twisting what you say and some how getting that I hate my mom, sister, aunt, etc... (although I do hate half of them, it's not because they are women). Then says I won't be a women hater? Come on I'm f***ing stoned off my ass and I'm more fluent than that. Oh yes, and apparently I'm a 'he.' Cool, I've always wanted a penis.

f**k I hate Bill O'Reily... and I'm really bored, have the flu and I'm high.

So, as stated in the subtitle of this thread pretty much, do you think you'd be better with them or without them? (them being men)

z7shysterical.gif

BEST POST EVER....... xD