2012 - 10/26 - Buffalo, NY

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got one of the shirts Neil shot into the crowd. It actually hit the person in the row in front of me right in the chest first. The guy had no clue what it was so it just dropped between the seats and nobody noticed, except for me and my friend. If you didn't know Neil was shooting shirts out you may not have seen him at all. He just went unoticed behind his kit and shot them out. So after the show was over I waited for the row beneath me to clear out and I went down and found it http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/bncegrn.gif

The front has Neil in a graduation cap and gown making a goofy smile. The back says "Neil Peart shot this shirt at me, I feel smarter already" http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Since the site went down right after the show, there wasn't a lot of comments.

What did everyone thing of the show?

I loved it. I was 9 rows back on Geddy's side, right on the aisle, so I had a clear view of the stage. I think Geddy winked at me :-) I, of course, could have heard something else, instead of this or that, but I can't complain. I was disappointed not to hear tBE as I have never seen that in person, but I think Limelight helped to energize the crowd.

I do think there were a lot of people that want to hear another Time Machine and were bored by the set list.

I've got to hand it to the guys for playing what they want. I liked hearing songs that they haven't played in decades, but I don't think 80% of the people there did very much...

The one glitch I think I caught was towards the end of Far Cry. It sounded like a backing vocal misfired or something. It was all confused and I think I caught a WTF look on Geddy's face. Did anyone else notice this, or was I just dazed and confused.

Since the site went down right after the show, there wasn't a lot of comments.

What did everyone thing of the show?

I loved it. I was 9 rows back on Geddy's side, right on the aisle, so I had a clear view of the stage. I think Geddy winked at me :-) I, of course, could have heard something else, instead of this or that, but I can't complain. I was disappointed not to hear tBE as I have never seen that in person, but I think Limelight helped to energize the crowd.

I do think there were a lot of people that want to hear another Time Machine and were bored by the set list.

I've got to hand it to the guys for playing what they want. I liked hearing songs that they haven't played in decades, but I don't think 80% of the people there did very much...

The one glitch I think I caught was towards the end of Far Cry. It sounded like a backing vocal misfired or something. It was all confused and I think I caught a WTF look on Geddy's face. Did anyone else notice this, or was I just dazed and confused?

We had nosebleeds, so the sound wasn't so hot. Lots of deep bass vibrations, but other than that it was great.

It was kind of cool to hear a small setlist change, but I personally would have rather of heard The Body Electric again. I've heard Limelight a billion times already.

I got whatever photos I could, still need to go through them. I could link a few now to my Fakebook, but I think the link and IMG tags are still messed up.

It was great meeting iluvgeddy05. You guys missed out on a great time at Pearl St. They were rocking the Rush tunes upstairs where they stuck most of the Rush fans.

Though parking was only $4, these potheads beside us damaged my car. I wish I would have seen that while they were still smoking up.

I loved the show. Would have liked to heard tBE as well. People near me seemed to enjoy it. Sorry I didn't see anyone at pearl st.

Whoever got row 1 sec 1tickets sears 1 and 2 I hope you loved them. I had them on the regular sale from tickets but mistyped my cc info and ran out of time. I'm just hoping a true fan got them.

Archived