TOUR DATES: SNEAK PEAK

Godeater2112

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Apr 17 2012, 07:13 PM)
Why Amphitheaters in Florida, GA, CA or the South? Looks like Nov 4th might be for South Florida. Hopefully not the Cruzan Amphitheater!

confused13.gif

I love them,

I can move around with out bugging people. Also, I love the atmosphere of it being outside with the fresh air! biggrin.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (bscsmkr @ Apr 17 2012, 08:52 PM)
I hope you guys are right about there still being a possibility that they are playing Milwaukee.
I have always just assumed that Rush would be playing Milwaukee when I knew a tour was coming up going all the way back to the early 80's - it was just a given that a Wisconsin date and more specifically Milwaukee would be played.
I am holding out hope for one of those 3 off days between Chicago and Detroit.

Don't feel bad. They skipped Indy on both legs of TM tour and that is unheard of. To my knowledge they have never skipped Indy on a tour and we always get big cowds here. I have seen them twice on the same tour a couple times here.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 17 2012, 07:40 PM)
We now have meetup threads set up for each of these shows in a new meetup subforum, which is viewable but closed at the moment. As soon as the dates and venues are confirmed, we'll open it up.

Thanks #73! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif 2.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 17 2012, 11:40 PM)
We now have meetup threads set up for each of these shows in a new meetup subforum, which is viewable but closed at the moment. As soon as the dates and venues are confirmed, we'll open it up.

Awesome, always exciting to get that list going!

common001.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 17 2012, 10:40 PM)

Thanks! common001.gif

Holy darn! I go away for two days and we got dates!! Man, I sure hope that Seattle date is in fact at KeyArena... kind of a sketchy venue but it'll beat the heck out of driving to Auburn....

Man I can't wait til these are confirmed!

Edited by CrossedSignals

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Apr 18 2012, 12:45 AM)
I"m really pissed about Vegas.

If the recent two tours are any indication, there'll be another leg of the CA tour next year, visiting the cities and countries they didn't cover this year. But they always visit Vegas again. wink.gif

QUOTE (moodysunflower @ Apr 17 2012, 06:37 PM)
How about PORTLAND, OREGON? Please, please, please.

I was hoping for The Rose Garden too. Maybe they'll add it on like Nov. 11 which would be 2 days before Seattle and still give them 8 days off before then. Sadly though, I doubt it. This seems to be the pattern of their appearances in the Northwest now, Seattle only on the first leg of a tour (like TM in '10 at White River Amp.) and then Portland (Ridgefield actually), Vancouver and The Gorge on the 2nd leg (like TM in '11). My guess: next summer they play at least 2 of those venues or all 3 like last year's 2nd leg of the TM tour.

The real positive in this for me is that they will be playing in Seattle on 11/13 at Key Arena....indoors!! Woo hoo!! Have not seen them indoors since Nov. of '96 on the first leg of the T4E tour (in San Diego). The negetive is that it won't be possible for my gf to attend that one with me. May have to travel to Anaheim on the 17th or Phoenix on the 25th to get her to a show.

Thanks so very much for this info Godeater. You da man!! trink39.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Apr 17 2012, 05:13 PM)
QUOTE (greg2112 @ Apr 17 2012, 05:42 PM)
Anything in Manhattan - -like MSG or Radio City?

Brooklyn and Buffalo are currently the only two NY dates.

Surprising....perhaps theyll play an early date this summer (or 2) at Radio City...just a hunch...

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Apr 17 2012, 09:45 PM)
I"m really pissed about Vegas.

Yeah, me too.

The Friday after Thanksgiving is certainly not an ideal date for those of us who wanted to travel to Vegas. We've been there the last two times, and it was great (as you know).

Might be San Jose for me, but then my wife can't go.

We'll have to give this some serious thought, and see maybe if something else pops up (Reno?).

confused13.gif

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Apr 17 2012, 08:25 PM)
Thank God they're playing in Bridgeport instead of Mohegan Sun. The sound at Mohegan Sun wasn't that great when I saw Rush there and Bridgeport is less than 15 minutes away! 1022.gif Thanks a lot. trink39.gif

Maybe ticket prices will be marginally cheaper too (and fewer putzes who don't give a s@#% about the band filling up the good seats)!