Who is the most likely to deliver on time....

druid13

my local independent record store usually releases the stuff a week or so before the date. basically as soon as it comes in. Edited by furie

I remember when SnA came out, i waited for midnight on the release date, and when i went there and they were unpacking the boxes in Wal-Mart, and I asked them if they had it, and they looked at me like I just asked for weapons grade plutonium. Went to target the next day and it was there!!

QUOTE (druid13 @ Apr 12 2012, 09:57 AM)
How much are the fan packs in American Dollars?

Also there is a store close to me that gets classic Rock Magazine...is it likely they will also have fanpacks and or just the magazine itself?

That would be cool.

The Fanpacks (nor the included special edition magazine) are not available in-stores outside of UK. They have to be ordered online.

Just a word to the wise, don't count on the special-ordered fanpacks for any kind of "early release" outside of the UK. They can take a while. Having experience with some of the nightmares (no pun intendeD) the Alice Cooper fanpacks had this past summer I think some people are still waiting on theirs (I'm kidding of course... but it was a bit of a mess, the fanpacks were stopped by customs in some cases, things were missing that should have been included, etc.) Not to say the Rush fanpacks will encounter similar issues or anything, just a bit of a caution is all.

Edited by Devon